Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hmm never know with Mr. Musk; pigs could fly ...ahahah

AP 2.0 is when FSD was promised so they seem to have got a free upgrade.. obviously if Tesla can get away with not upgrading cameras on newer cars it'll try to avoid the cost..

Yes, you are right, it does look like they are honoring it for AP2.0 FSD subscribers (though I have not seen any reports of them getting it yet), so maybe he will honor the "feature complete" claim for us as well.

Yes, you are right, it does look like they are honoring it for AP2.0 FSD subscribers (though I have not seen any reports of them getting it yet), so maybe he will honor the "feature complete" claim for us as well.

Our Model X computer was upgraded to 3.0, I fully expect our cameras will be upgraded if requireed for FSD (as we have the FSD software)....

• Informative
Reactions: Fazza
our DAB+ is different from their HD
meanwhile, I’d forgotten that the type of broadcast is actually on the screen in very faint letters [looks brighter here]
A2EE66A8-5B5F-43CF-85DD-BE7D4DCF6BEF.jpeg

so my mistake - we live, we learn

I noticed a new feature with TACC whilst stopped in traffic. If a motorcyclist comes through the traffic lane splitting, it'll cause the car to jump and then quickly apply the brakes. If you're trying to chill out on your drive to work, the jolt will be enough to wake you up depending on how close the motorcycle gets (I had it twice today).

I'm on 2022.24.6.5

I saw in this article

That the Smart Summon is "Not Relevant in Australia" Any ideas why?

1663136792724.png

Received and installed 2022.28.1 today. Release notes only included the theatre full-screen option and the 3x new games (or restored games.. which I can't play anyway as I don't have a controller, I'm waiting until Bluetooth wireless controller support is added then I'm buying a wireless one)

Not sure if the alternate routes thing shows up in the notes, or as an undocumented feature, but I did some test routes and it didn't seem to be active on mine.

Apparently only some vehicles are getting that feature at first (i.e. not relevant to car model, specs, location... two identical cars with the same version, one may have it, one may not).

Apparently only some vehicles are getting that feature at first (i.e. not relevant to car model, specs, location... two identical cars with the same version, one may have it, one may not).
It's funny how they are testing this feature with the rollout only to certain cars yet the basic stuff (I won't mention as we all know what they are) seems to just get rolled out to all.

Tesla take a bow.....

Reactions: Maximillan