Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Even through we have HW3.0 in our Model X? We have the FSD software and Tesla upgraded us so I am unsure how our X differs from say my Model 3.....
I suspect in our legacy cars that it's more than the AP computer & MCU, it more likely subsystems (BCM etc.) that don't communicate with each other as well as the 3, Y & New S & X.
Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 5.43.26 pm.png

Last edited:
I received 2022.36.2, a couple of unusual things I noticed:
  • When comparing the release notes that popped up initially, vs the notes that appear when I check them via the "Software" tab - there is a new item in the latter - "Battery Heating Performance". Description: "Battery heating performance has been improved when driving at highway speeds with a Supercharger selected as the destination."

• "Cabin Overheat Protection" changes - isn't included! Co-incidentally, today was the first day since owning the car where this feature activated for me - at the default 40 degrees.
I haven't had any luck getting the live sentry working in a "non-premium but on Wifi" setting. The option isn't visible in the "Safety" tab.