Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm also still hoping you or @cafz can shed light on how the roaming data provision actually works, if not in the way I have described.
My understanding is there's a wide variety of different ways this can be set up depending on what the network operators want to do.

However I can say that if your Tesla seen by remote sites as coming from an Telstra IP address, then that traffic is following the same path as all other traffic from the same Telstra address range. It is possible that the Tesla SIMs use an APN that deprioritises or limits some or all internet traffic though.

• Informative
Reactions: ZeeDoktor
Well, my car is on 2022.36.5 that it got 2 days ago and does appear to have the option even when Celsius is being used:View attachment 869000
Now not sure if about other cars, but mine seems to work as selected.
So, after some discussion around the traps it seems the adjustment is available for cars without the octovalve like your 2019. 2022 models are not able to set this it seems.

• Helpful
Reactions: Hairyman
So, after some discussion around the traps it seems the adjustment is available for cars without the octovalve like your 2019. 2022 models are not able to set this it seems.
Hmmmmm my 2021 Octovalve is working as expected just like Priits.

On a different note (Bug?) of 2022.36.5 I went for a drive today Bunnings today and noticed this......

IMG_8087.jpg

I thought Tesla had finally introduced a 'fresh air' option like every other car. Air was flowing just as you'd expect as I drove. Couldn't hear any fan noise. After the trip I went back to Auto. Now it appears I can't replicate this fan 0??! Voice commands, slider, naddah. I think it was a bug but have no idea how it got there or even if its possible to get back.

• Informative
Reactions: Fazza
Hmmmmm my 2021 Octovalve is working as expected just like Priits.

On a different note (Bug?) of 2022.36.5 I went for a drive today Bunnings today and noticed this......

View attachment 869326

I thought Tesla had finally introduced a 'fresh air' option like every other car. Air was flowing just as you'd expect as I drove. Couldn't hear any fan noise. After the trip I went back to Auto. Now it appears I can't replicate this fan 0??! Voice commands, slider, naddah. I think it was a bug but have no idea how it got there or even if its possible to get back.
For fresh air press the non recirculate button next to your red circle, and turn off the ac button

For fresh air press the non recirculate button next to your red circle, and turn off the ac button

Yes I understand that part, it was more doing it without the fan running.
Thinking you might be on to something, I just went out to the car and it appears to happen after it’s asleep. Fan is on 0 with the recirc and a/c off. I can’t replicate it though unless it’s been asleep

Yes I understand that part, it was more doing it without the fan running.
Thinking you might be on to something, I just went out to the car and it appears to happen after it’s asleep. Fan is on 0 with the recirc and a/c off. I can’t replicate it though unless it’s been asleep
I keep fan on 1 and air directed to feet. It gets fresh air into the cabin without feeling or hearing it, unless its hot in which case aircon goes on.

Got 2022.36.6 this morning. Not yet tested.

However, I did 700km road trip with 36.2 last week and was pleasantly surprised by the relatively new Energy screen (I bring it up with voice "Show Energy"). I find it better than the old one and like the breakdown for various functions and how it is going versus the estimates.

There was a LOT of wind and the car estimate one direction was 1% (worse) off and 0.8% (better) the reverse direction (with very strong head winds for 50%).

I've been driving with Tesla my roof bars on (always used to remove them for long trips) and been pleasantly surprised by the apparent lack of noise or range impact.

Not sure if related or not, but since going to 36.6 auto pilot doesnt automatically downgrade speeds anymore. e.g. enable AP doing 80 in 80 zone, few km later the speed limit goes down to 60 (it picks up the new speed limit) but car keeps doing 80. It use to go down to 60 automatically (then back up to 80 again when the speed limit changes a few km down the road). anyone else noticed this?

Not sure if related or not, but since going to 36.6 auto pilot doesnt automatically downgrade speeds anymore. e.g. enable AP doing 80 in 80 zone, few km later the speed limit goes down to 60 (it picks up the new speed limit) but car keeps doing 80. It use to go down to 60 automatically (then back up to 80 again when the speed limit changes a few km down the road). anyone else noticed this?
I have always found that behaviour to be very inconsistent over a great many releases. I usually end up changing set speed myself.