Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software Updates for Model 3 New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone seen release notes for 2022.12.3.6?
Got pushed to me this morning.
bug fixes
2022 is the year and 12 is the week a specific update began development
3 is a major update, 6 would normally be bug fixes
So 2022.12.4.0 or 2022.xx would hopefully have something new to play with
2022.12.3.xx is normally bug fixes

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Audietron
It seems there is little logic. The vehicle representations (other vehicles on the screen) are very much improved in my view, but I did get a moderate phantom braking event on Auckland's southern motorway where I had never had one before.

S02
phantom breaking? or it happened over bridge? as it breaks on flyover if there is a signal underneath, I am getting car to Tesla next week after reporting 100s of time for consistent issue for every flyover where there is a signal underneath...

or if there is a joint in road, some places it thinks it's end of the road and breaking....

other than that didn't had a phantom breaking during last 4000 KM... had many for earlier 6000 KM.... time flies, already have 10000 KM since last September.

I've been on 2022.12.3.2 since 29/04/2022
I noticed software update date/time last checked stopped on 30/06/22
"Your car software is up to date as of 30 May 6:59 pm"
Multiple checks, the last checked date/time never changed
Maybe someone looking to charge their phone unplugged the software update server
and no one noticed for a month....?? hah hah

Got 2022.12.3.16 today
Someone finally noticed and plugged it back in ;)

• Funny
Reactions: Audietron
I've been on 2022.12.3.2 since 29/04/2022
I noticed software update date/time last checked stopped on 30/06/22
"Your car software is up to date as of 30 May 6:59 pm"
Multiple checks, the last checked date/time never changed
Maybe someone looking to charge their phone unplugged the software update server
and no one noticed for a month....?? hah hah

Got 2022.12.3.16 today
Someone finally noticed and plugged it back in ;)
It's like I posted it here and BOOM.... there is an update waiting very next morning.
Thank god I put privacy cover over the inside camera... :rolleyes: ;)

Since 2022.16.1.1 I have been unable to scroll between radio station favourites. A scroll in either direction, which previously went to the station before or after in the list, now results in a song from Spotify favourites. The only way I have found to restore radio station scrolling is to remove Spotify as a source.

S02