Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Solar/Powerwall APP for MAC?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s possible (or at least it was in the recent past) to run the official Tesla app on Apple Silicon macs…

It’s possible (or at least it was in the recent past) to run the official Tesla app on Apple Silicon macs…

Thanks. I was looking for something similar to PowerWall Companion on Windows.

I don’t think so. I only have solar, but was also looking for something and couldn’t find anything. There are some different things you can do when you have a powerwall. E.g. I think you can connect via a web browser at any time. With just solar, you can only do it within a few minutes of lowering up the inverter. Here”s a YouTube video showing how to set it up on an iPad for continual monitoring, but it would work on a Mac too since it is just a web browser. I haven’t tried it since I don’t have a PW, so YMMV.

I don’t think so. I only have solar, but was also looking for something and couldn’t find anything. There are some different things you can do when you have a powerwall. E.g. I think you can connect via a web browser at any time. With just solar, you can only do it within a few minutes of lowering up the inverter. Here”s a YouTube video showing how to set it up on an iPad for continual monitoring, but it would work on a Mac too since it is just a web browser. I haven’t tried it since I don’t have a PW, so YMMV.

I know how to login via the IP address. The main reason I want something similar to the PowerWall Companion is because of the nice graphs they show, similar to the way the Tesla APP used to display graphs until they ruined it with their new UI.

Attachments

• 640.png
    640.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 197
Reactions: buckets0fun
There's a little one that resides in the menu bar. no fancy graphs or anything, but it shows the circles like the old Tesla app did.

If you google powerwall Mac app you'll see it.
This one works with solar only too. Thanks for mentioning it as I’ve been looking for quite a while. Also has iPhone widgets which the Tesla app doesn’t offer as well as a watch app with complications. Requires you to log in with your Tesla credentials.