Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Springfield NJ Service Center Relocating to larger facilities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received this email invitation this morning. They are relocating from Commerce Street to Rt 22 location (formally AAA Service Center.) This location is much larger and on a heavily traveled highway. Current location is small.

You and a guest are invited to celebrate the grand opening of Tesla’s newest location in Springfield, New Jersey.

Join us for a memorable evening alongside fellow Tesla owners and enthusiasts. We welcome you to enjoy locally curated bites and fine cocktails. Charging will be unavailable at the event so please plan accordingly.

We look forward to seeing you.

Here is a local article: Tesla Increases Its Presence in Springfield

Received this email invitation this morning. They are relocating from Commerce Street to Rt 22 location (formally AAA Service Center.) This location is much larger and on a heavily traveled highway. Current location is small.

You and a guest are invited to celebrate the grand opening of Tesla’s newest location in Springfield, New Jersey.

Join us for a memorable evening alongside fellow Tesla owners and enthusiasts. We welcome you to enjoy locally curated bites and fine cocktails. Charging will be unavailable at the event so please plan accordingly.

We look forward to seeing you.

Here is a local article: Tesla Increases Its Presence in Springfield
I picked up my Sig X from Springfield almost a year ago and have had it serviced there since even though I am in PA because it is the closest for me. I didn't get any invitation. What is the date of the event?

Thursday February 9th 7 to 9 pm. Only a few Tesla chargers (not Superchargers)in the parking lot. Too bad it would be a good location for them
Thanks. I need to schedule service as my 12 month is coming up. I'll ask them about this. Have you ever used the Newark airport service out of Springfield?

The new service center is open? I made an appointment today and Nick said he'd email me the new address, but I haven't gotten an email yet. Appointment isn't until March but what is the address for the new Springfield service center?

Yea it's open, big service area and a showroom, they were still doing some work. The waiting area was very sparse, no coffee-maker yet :). The address is 135 Route 22 East on the right, GPS Address: 135 US-22 Springfield, NJ 07081

• Informative
Reactions: madodel