Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla St Leonards to close

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well and truly closed ladies and gentlemen. All signage is gone and super chargers removed:
902FDE71-43F2-4DC7-A005-66C04EC5DE42.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: pts260 and baillies
The Tesla Alexandria Warehouse is exactly a 1.3km walk (15-16 minutes) from 'Green Square' train station or 'Mascot' Train Station as the Tesla HQ (Warehouse) is exactly in the middle of the two train stations
So a courtesy service to take owners to one of those stations would definitely work. I mean Lexus has always done that. Not everyone is young and fit and wants to walk 1.3km. Call a cab? Somewhat defeats the purpose dont you think?

I went by the St Leonards site yesterday hoping to find a souvenir. None seemed readily available to the public :(
If I wanted some office chairs, there were dozens in th carpark skip.
There was a blue Tesla X with a trailer...I wonder if that person was collecting souvenirs too?

I had a strong feeling not long ago that St Leonards was not long for this world. Well, today there is a notice for DA that the site is to be changed to a Reece showroom and sales center.
Typical that they don’t let us know that the North Shore service center is closing. I guess the supercharger will be removed as well.
not happy, Tesla!!!
For someone who was a mad fan, I am becoming progressively disillusioned with the company.

customer service is absolutely shocking.
ServiceANZ emails are sometimes answered after several weeks.
Only 1 call Centre number to call and you wait and wait.
You can get around it with the app for the newer cars. But if you have a roadster...