TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Stammtisch near Stuttgart

Discussion in 'News' started by VolkerP, Dec 9, 2011.

1. VolkerP

VolkerP EU Model S P-37

Hello all,

yesterday I joined the Stammtisch ("regulars table") for the first time. The event was held in Meilenwerk, Stuttgart (actually it's in Böblingen).
    I found a nice row of Roadsters outside, one was charging from a HPC that appeared to be connected to 64A mains. Inside, two new owners took delivery of their roadsters, one in electric blue, the other in arctic white. Both came with body color hard tops and accents. It was amazing to see the vehicles move in total silence on the clean concrete floor.
    Afterwards we had dinner, interesting talks and some roadster test drives for attendees interested in Model S (including me). We returned badly shaken, with trembling hands and our mouths locked in a maniac grin. :biggrin:
    It was a joy meeting Roadster owners e.g. Hans-Jörg von Gemmingen and Eberhard.

Keep going Tesla!

2. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

I remember that feeling. It lasts for a few days but you will make a full recovery.

3. Eberhard

Eberhard #421 Model S #S32

It will only end if have your Roadster ordered and get it delivered.

4. VolkerP

VolkerP EU Model S P-37

On the Tesla web site, it was listed as a "public event" under Events | Tesla Motors.
    I have to admit that I came across that event while following the "events near you" link on the "my tesla" site which is accessible for owners and/or reservation holders only. RSVP was asked for. Contact Tassilo Speler if you are interested to join a follow-up.

5. Eberhard

Eberhard #421 Model S #S32

Everyone can join, who is interested in Tesla. Ask Tassilo Speler and you may get a free ride in a roadster.