Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla starter pack for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just sold my Model S yesterday (moving out of the country for work) and, as I write through my tears, I wanted to make one lucky person a winner in this great time of loss. So with that I would like to announce for sale the filing items (all used):
* Mobile connector bundle
* CHAdeMO adaptor
* NEMA 5-20 adaptor
* NEMA 6-50 adaptor
* NEMA 14-30 adaptor
* Camco 30' power grip 50 amp extension chord
* Rola 59001 M. O. V. E rigid trunk organizer
* Norman Tesla cubby
* Bonus stuff (if I can find them)

All this retails for well over $1500. You can have it for $1000 (or best offer). You pay shipping. Contact me if you're interested!

The cubby is the 38" organizer. Rola 59001 M.O.V.E. Rigid-Base Trunk Organizer, Customizable Storage, Removable (Black). Retails on Amazon for $65.47.

The 6-50 was $45.

The mobile connector bundle was $550.

I would do $40 for the cubby, $30 for the adaptor and $450 for the mobile bundle. Thoughts?

I just sold my Model S yesterday (moving out of the country for work) and, as I write through my tears, I wanted to make one lucky person a winner in this great time of loss. So with that I would like to announce for sale the filing items (all used):
* Mobile connector bundle
* CHAdeMO adaptor
* NEMA 5-20 adaptor
* NEMA 6-50 adaptor
* NEMA 14-30 adaptor
* Camco 30' power grip 50 amp extension chord
* Rola 59001 M. O. V. E rigid trunk organizer
* Norman Tesla cubby
* Bonus stuff (if I can find them)

All this retails for well over $1500. You can have it for $1000 (or best offer). You pay shipping. Contact me if you're interested!

How much for the 5-20 adapter?

It was black with a silver handle. Looks like this one https://photos.app.goo.gl/Bd8yEMvcbZaeSd7s9

My apologies, not a fan of the notifications here and just realized you replied.

Using that link, I'm seeing an empty album.

Want to drop me a PM with the photo?

Or even easier, I found this photo of the 2nd generation of his drawer - does yours look like this? If so, I'd be happy to get you payment today.

unknown-jpeg.239658