Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Stats App

RickW

Aug 5, 2019
Seattle
Don't want to repost, but has anyone else been having problems with the Stats App recording charging? Currently I'm having difficulty with the estimated charges ($) being transferred to the graph to show savings. It shows the cost on page one, but not in the graph screen.

Thanks.

EVnut

DARΞLL
Mar 24, 2009
Davis, CA
All of my historic data is now gone, and I just noticed the developer of the app is no longer on here. Anyone else having problems with the Stats app??
Deep breath. I don't think that I've ever dealt with a more responsive app developer. He can be easily reached through the app with any question. And I find that MOST questions are already answered in the FAQ.

• Informative
Reactions: mchas

SabrToothSqrl

Dec 5, 2014
PA
I asked for on/off toggle switch options for the scheduled HVAC. Hopefully we get that too :)

also if the triggers could be location aware. That would be sweet. I’d set my AM to only trigger if the car is at home. And PM if car was at work. Else skip the scheduled climate event.

thanks!

mchas

Sep 30, 2019
LA
Deep breath. I don't think that I've ever dealt with a more responsive app developer. He can be easily reached through the app with any question. And I find that MOST questions are already answered in the FAQ.

Appreciate it!! Didn’t know there was a FAQ. Had to triple tap on the home screen and wait a few minutes and the old data is there again.

• Funny
Reactions: Steve Martin

Pdadoc

Jul 31, 2020
Boston
Yes! As a new Model 3 owner, I paid the $35 for the app, and glad I did. Along with the iPhone app, it has a good Apple Watch app as well. I've had some issues, and the developer is extremely responsive (typically answers emails within minutes). I strongly believe in supporting good developers, and this app provides a lot of useful information and functionality!

KenC

Sep 4, 2018
Maine
Ok this app looks really cool, but many of the positive comments are for a $10 app, whereas it has increased in price by approximately 400%. Still worth it?
I paid $10, not sure I'd pay $35. It all depends upon what you find the app good for. I only use Stats for the battery health data. That's worth $10 to me. The Smart Battery prep setting seems useful, but wfh, makes it less so.

The other things like unlocking and starting the car without a keycard, or opening the frunk can be replicated for less by other apps or AppleWatch apps. AutoMate($0.99/yr), WatchforTesla, EV Watch($1). The Stats developer also has a less expensive app for just comparing your battery health to others. So, depending upon what you're using an app for, you could pay alot less.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC