Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla stock falls 7%

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh you're talking about eliminating all of it as in Zero tax deduction for mortgages of any size. I have an above average home in my area. It would certainly hurt people but the economy wouldn't spiral out of control. It's like gas prices. $4/gallon was going to bankrupt every middle class family in America, it didn't people just had to learn to adapt their spending.

Not to get all Godwinian on you guys, but Hitler also rose to power by being elected... I'll have to be satisfied with telling my children how I learned to respect Republicans by watching some of them (war hero John McCain even though he was captured) for calling out that god awful idiot.... how an evangelical can vote for him is beyond me.
do you know the real john McCain?
do you know that rather than flying and getting captured he should have been dishonorably discharged?
google him, maybe some of your views of the so called hero might be altered.

your political opinions exhibit a similar shortsightedness as well.

1 minute 05 seconds in the video, turn the volume up to 11
@BS
t2709.gif
you get it! And wait til you see the Orange Julius Caesar easter egg saying "It's Mueller Time" on the U.I. Next time you're, I mean your, in California we'll hop in my model 3 and go out and smoke some Bummers.

I should start a thread, "Bad News, TSLA stock up only 2.5% Today". Some posters on this forum take themselves way too seriously!

define super wealthy, and just how many or what percentage of the population are these super wealthy?

I define super wealthy as whoever has more than me...

Most of us (salt of the earth types), are scraping by with really horrible choices.. do I put food on the table? Or do I put a clear bra or full xpel on my Tesla?

This is real life folks.

do you know that rather than flying and getting captured he should have been dishonorably discharged?

Your views demonstrate typical conspiracy foolishness with no substantive evidence to support your claims:

FACT CHECK: John McCain Admitted He Was a 'War Criminal'

Honestly, if you told me at the beginning of this thread that I'd end up defending John McCain, I would have not believed you!

I don't know about your claims though, I'm sure he has his fair share of issues, but I actually gained a ton of respect for him when he ran against Obama and I saw a documentary black and white video (before he was a POW) when there was a horrible accident and explosion on the deck that killed several of his fellow soldiers, and then he jumped off his soon to be exploding airplane and started dragging people to safety...

But maybe you're right... if he would have had taken the honorable route and sought deferments for bone spurs in his feet rather than actually going to Vietnam and making a sacrifice for his country, I'd really respect him.

Meanwhile, I do recall POTUS jumping like a little scared coward when a guy rushed his stage during one of his campaign speeches.... you know, I have to be honest @kort677, you seem like a man's man from our previous little political TMC exchanges... unless I'm missing something on the history of John McCain, I would think that you of all people would know who the tougher guy really is among the two Republicans? I'm actually serious about that. Please tell me what I'm missing.

Honestly, if you told me at the beginning of this thread that I'd end up defending John McCain, I would have not believed you!

I don't know about your claims though, I'm sure he has his fair share of issues, but I actually gained a ton of respect for him when he ran against Obama and I saw a documentary black and white video (before he was a POW) when there was a horrible accident and explosion on the deck that killed several of his fellow soldiers, and then he jumped off his soon to be exploding airplane and started dragging people to safety...

But maybe you're right... if he would have had taken the honorable route and sought deferments for bone spurs in his feet rather than actually going to Vietnam and making a sacrifice for his country, I'd really respect him.

Meanwhile, I do recall POTUS jumping like a little scared coward when a guy rushed his stage during one of his campaign speeches.... you know, I have to be honest @kort677, you seem like a man's man from our previous little political TMC exchanges... unless I'm missing something on the history of John McCain, I would think that you of all people would know who the tougher guy really is among the two Republicans? I'm actually serious about that. Please tell me what I'm missing.
If you refuse to do any basic research and choose to remain clueless there really is no point in continuing. You are going to babble the same ill informed nonsense ad nauseam

Status
Not open for further replies.