TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Blog Tesla Stock Hits High Ahead of Annual Meeting, Shareholders to Vote On Board Terms

Discussion in 'TSLA Investor Discussions' started by TMC Staff, Jun 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. TMC Staff

Tesla shareholders will vote today on a proposal to end three-year terms for directors in favor of a yearly re-election process. Shareholder proxy services Institutional Shareholders Services Inc. and Glass Lewis & Co. have objected to Tesla filling its board with members that have close ties – personal and professional – to Chief Executive Elon Musk....
    READ ARTICLE

2. daniel

daniel Active Member

I voted via the internet so long ago I don't even remember what the issues were. Tesla is the only company (now that Solar City is no longer separate) where I vote with the recommendation of the board without bothering to research the issues. But my few hundred shares won't affect the outcome. If it passes by only a couple of hundred votes or so, you can blame me. :cool:

3. Jersey Shore Tom

Jersey Shore Tom Supporting Member

Is the livestream open to the public?

4. WarpedOne

WarpedOne Supreme Premier

5. Jersey Shore Tom

Jersey Shore Tom Supporting Member

t
    thanks