TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Blog Tesla Stock Hits High Ahead of Annual Meeting, Shareholders to Vote On Board Terms

Discussion in 'TSLA Investor Discussions' started by TMC Staff, Jun 6, 2017.

1. TMC Staff

Tesla shareholders will vote today on a proposal to end three-year terms for directors in favor of a yearly re-election process. Shareholder proxy services Institutional Shareholders Services Inc. and Glass Lewis & Co. have objected to Tesla filling its board with members that have close ties – personal and professional – to Chief Executive Elon Musk....
    READ ARTICLE

2. daniel

daniel Active Member

I voted via the internet so long ago I don't even remember what the issues were. Tesla is the only company (now that Solar City is no longer separate) where I vote with the recommendation of the board without bothering to research the issues. But my few hundred shares won't affect the outcome. If it passes by only a couple of hundred votes or so, you can blame me. :cool:

3. Jersey Shore Tom

Jersey Shore Tom Supporting Member

Is the livestream open to the public?

4. WarpedOne

WarpedOne Supreme Premier

5. Jersey Shore Tom

Jersey Shore Tom Supporting Member

t
    thanks