Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla store at Knutsford to include showroom and Superchargers.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just spoke to a Tesla rep who confirmed Knutsford is opening in January. He didn't mention superchargers, it's just going to being of their galleries.

- - - Updated - - -

...ipad autocorrect making me sound like a dunce on my first post! :crying:

Car Collection from Knutsford?

Any chance you would also be able to check if it is possible to pick up a car here? My car is due in MArch and Knutsford is nearer than WD!

Thanks

Roy
(Knaresborough, North Yorkshire)

First post
Was passing through Knutsford today Showroom is in place with White Tesla car said opening soon
Location is here from June 2011 google maps
Google Maps
Sorry no pictures
Showing test drives from there 5th Jan 2015
Will call in when opens properly

I visited the Knutsford gallery yesterday since I was nearby with the Family. The rep said the nearest collection place is currently Birmingham, but to speak to my DS about arranging a drop off at Knutsford. It could be doable. He also thought that the Stockport service centre would be open by the time my S is due in late August.

I can also confirm that there are HPWCs round the back that Tesla's owners can use.

As a side, I've got a black S on order and I mainly dropped in to see the new Ocean Blue sample panels.... I came away wanting the dark metallic grey of the display model!