TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Store for Paramus, NJ (Garden State Plaza)

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by pharma5, Jun 27, 2012.

1. herbvdh

herbvdh Member

Directions to the store. Park so you see JC Penney's store with Neiman Marcus on your right from the lot. Go in the mall at door #10 between Chicago Pizza and a new Burger place under construction go up the escalator at top make a right store is on you right. I bought the license plate frame last evening when I brought my son to see the Model X

2. pharma5

pharma5 Roadster F#25

Stopped by Saturday evening to see pretty heavy foot traffic - many people were coming in to see the cars, with plenty of poking and prodding of Model S. Gotta say, a lot of people stop at random just with the open frunk.:biggrin: Model X is for looking only.

Thanks to Garrett (Miami FL store) and Rafael (Queens NY service) for being very generous with their time talking to me while helping with the store launch.

Model X will apparently be in the area a couple of weeks, likely moving over for the Short Hills store opening on Nov. 1. No test drives for Model S yet, but it sounds like both Garden State Plaza and Short Hills stores will be getting cars in early November to allow for Model S test drives.

I've attached a few pics:
    PA130020w.JPG

PA130019w.JPG

PA130007w.JPG

Great to see NJ off to a good start on the store.

Herb's directions are great for the store - park outside Neiman Marcus & JC Penny's. (Parking further out on this side worked well on a busy Saturday!). It is upstairs to the right, with an H&M facing it from the opposite side.

3. Red Sage

Red Sage The Cybernetic Samurai

pharma5: Thanks for the photos! Next time you stop by, could you grab some pics of the front of the Model X? This looks like the early prototype from 2012... But I'd like to see if the front fascia has been modified at all since then, to include larger intakes for cooling.

4. pharma5

pharma5 Roadster F#25

Hey Sage, these were indeed posted in 2012 from the prototype at that time, on its 1st visit to the East Coast.:biggrin: There are probably more updated pics for later versions of Model X on that section of the TMC forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Mid 2013 pics here:
    http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/19077-Photos-Video-from-Model-X-at-Teslive-Factory-Party

5. mrgoldin

mrgoldin Member

it's at Paramus Park mall, near LLBean

6. ww73

ww73 Member

Hi. We're in NJ to visit family over the holidays. We're thinking of swinging by one of the galleries on an off day.

On Tesla's site, I see 3 galleries:

Short Hills
    Garden St Plaza
    Paramus Rt 17

Do any of them still have the X (wishful thinking)? Which one is the most entertaining to visit? Seems like the Rt 17 one is the biggest?