Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Store NY Private Customer Unveiling

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
NY Events

Hi all,

The event on Tuesday night at the Tesla Store New York is a private sneak peak for customers, but we are hosting an public celebration on July 16th from 10AM-4PM. Anyone is welcome on the 16th and we'll even offer short test drives around the store. Hope to see you there!

After the 17th the Tesla Store New York will be open for business :smile:

Colette

Colette: Do you also happen to know if either the Chicago, New York or Washington DC store will have any sort of Model S in the store. I would really like to see how big it really is, so a styling buck or a drivable prototype will do. I was thinking about early august this year.

Cobos

I don't know if it's proper to post the whole email since it's "private", but an email went out today inviting folks to see the new Tesla Store in NYC next week. I'm down :biggrin:

Who did you get the email from? I'm supposed to pick up my Tesla in NY in the next few weeks and I haven't heard anything about the store.

Who did you get the email from? I'm supposed to pick up my Tesla in NY in the next few weeks and I haven't heard anything about the store.

LOL...sorry, but that's so pathetic. They always seem to be sending out e-mails to whomever about whatever whithout any particular plan in mind. Ask for information and you'll get some. Sometimes. Hardly ever what you asked for though.
Don't expect anything and you'll have something in your mailbox. About something that doesn't really apply to you.
I can forward you my invitation if you want - all the way from Austria.
Just one favor I have to ask you for: If you hear anything about the Munich store, please let me know!
:D

LOL...sorry, but that's so pathetic. They always seem to be sending out e-mails to whomever about whatever whithout any particular plan in mind. Ask for information and you'll get some. Sometimes. Hardly ever what you asked for though.
Don't expect anything and you'll have something in your mailbox. About something that doesn't really apply to you.
I can forward you my invitation if you want - all the way from Austria.
Just one favor I have to ask you for: If you hear anything about the Munich store, please let me know!
:D

I'll contact Tesla directly. Thanks. If I hear about Munich, I'll let you know.

Some pics

Some pictures from the event; there was a good buzz and it was nice to see some 2010MY roadsters.

Attachments

• SANY0654.JPG
    SANY0654.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 115
  • SANY0647.JPG
    SANY0647.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 85
  • SANY0648.JPG
    SANY0648.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 105
  • SANY0653.JPG
    SANY0653.JPG