Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla store opening in King of Prussia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AnOutsider

S532 # XS27
Apr 3, 2009
KOP.PNG

Holy cow! :scared: What kind of messed up roads do they build up there?

Schuylkill Expressway. 'Nuff said... :wink::biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

ahem... MY airport is LVI, and I love it to pieces :)

Yeah, flying in and out of KLVI was so pleasant, back when my parents still lived in the Lehigh Valley...except that it was impossible to get a direct flight from my home airport. Flying non-stop to EWR and driving to Bethlehem was just as fast, if not faster. The brain damage quotient of driving I-78 tips the scales, though, in LVI's favor. :smile:

yeah Norristown is my service center and even picked the car up from there right around the corner from King of Prussia, but I didn't get this invite :(

- - - Updated - - -

Holy cow! :scared: What kind of messed up roads do they build up there?

all kinds. roads dont make any sense around these parts. many of them are not even completed. the ones that are, certainly aren't maintained. i'm guessing that the road engineer job requirements around here aren't much more than 'do you know your own name?'. either that or they're allowed to drink on the job. you should see what's across the bridge around me. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jughandle

I seriously think they have a game where you gain max points for confusing the hell out of people and designing this intersections that nobody can understand. Bonus points awarded for making going left impossible to figure out. they do things like putting jughandles all over the place (thus forcing you to cross 2 lights instead of 1). or just plain old just not make it possible to turn certain ways and only put the jughandles at 2 or 3 points and put 'no left turn' on the other ones so you can't go where you want to go. you have to go a mile in the other direction and make u-turn's or 3 jughandles in a row at lights to go the direction that you originally wanted to b/c the engineers 'left that turn out'. it's probably better than I have the Model S now because I would get so frustrated in my old SUV (range rover) that I'd just make illegal u-turns in the middle of roads and drive straight across the dividers/medians to get where I wanted to go.

Last edited: