Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla store prices???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aren’t they made by weathertech? I thought weathertech made high quality mats.

I honestly don't remember who makes them. They are thin and mark up easily, so constantly look scuffed and dirty. They are the exact size of the carpeted mats that come with the car, so provide no extra coverage that, imo an "all weather mat" should provide. IMO they are no better than mats from Walmart.. in fact, I have bought mats before from Walmart ( for my Jeep) that were higher quality.

I have since gotten the 3D Max mats for my 3 - these are everything I would expect in an "ALLLLLL Weather mat" LOVE these.
*ps--- if Tesla mats were $25, THEN would I say they are worth the money. They are NOT worth $145.

• Informative
Reactions: C141medic
I’m part if the minority too.
Maybe beacuse NC weather is not so bad during winter

Agreed, It's the NC RED CLAY (Lake life:)... and sand... and pine needles... and pine cones.. and tree droppings.. that annoy me!.. right, winter isn't too bad- maybe two good squalls a year. I hate the OEM mats because the gravel and small bits of things can creep under it. I like more coverage. Go big or go home! Heh heh:p

Reactions: a1machinista1