Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Stores

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Future Helsinki Store seems to be disappeared from the map (At least I remember seeing it there...), but job(s) positions are still open.

Yeah, noticed that too and wrote to Nordic managers about that. Hope it's either a glitch in some backup-restore-merge cycle or that they're seriously considering opening it instead in Tallinn ;) Btw does anyone know what the state is with Stockholm service center? It was originally supposed to be opened in 2013, but it's still coming soon. Some swedes with a car should ask :)

I had the opportunity to stop by the Corte Madera Sales Center today, which is located in the Village shopping mall off of highway 101 in Marin. The center is currently a very small storefront, with no room for a car or chassis. They do plan to move to another location in the mall with more room.

They have been working on getting charging infrastructure set up since before Thanksgiving, but there have been delays. They have had to drive demo/test drive vehicles from the San Rafael service center over to Corte Madera in the morning, then back to San Rafael at night to be recharged). There are now 6 HPWC set up on stanchions along the back side of the Village mall (on the frontage road next to highway 101). When I was there I chatted with the mall’s general contractor, who was waiting for the local building inspector to sign off on the work. He anticipated that the HPWC would go live in 3 or 4 days. There will be 1 handicapped space. Still awaiting appropriate pavement marking and signage. Not sure if there will be cones to block spaces.

Note that on the back of each HPWC there is an individual red disconnect switch. You might need to throw this switch to be able to charge.

Before you plan on parking or charging there, best to call the sales center to ask permission and see if you can leave your S while you shop (maybe leave your cell phone and keep your Tesla smartphone app open).

I had the opportunity to stop by the Corte Madera Sales Center today, which is located in the Village shopping mall off of highway 101 in Marin. The center is currently a very small storefront, with no room for a car or chassis. They do plan to move to another location in the mall with more room.

They have been working on getting charging infrastructure set up since before Thanksgiving, but there have been delays. They have had to drive demo/test drive vehicles from the San Rafael service center over to Corte Madera in the morning, then back to San Rafael at night to be recharged). There are now 6 HPWC set up on stanchions along the back side of the Village mall (on the frontage road next to highway 101). When I was there I chatted with the mall’s general contractor, who was waiting for the local building inspector to sign off on the work. He anticipated that the HPWC would go live in 3 or 4 days. There will be 1 handicapped space. Still awaiting appropriate pavement marking and signage. Not sure if there will be cones to block spaces.

Note that on the back of each HPWC there is an individual red disconnect switch. You might need to throw this switch to be able to charge.

Before you plan on parking or charging there, best to call the sales center to ask permission and see if you can leave your S while you shop (maybe leave your cell phone and keep your Tesla smartphone app open).

FYI-the 6 new HPWCs at the Corte Madera location are not all wired up/set up for full 80A service. The ones to the left are more like 40-50A, and the ones to the right more like 70-80A. They are awaiting an electrician to fix the problem.

Hello everyone. Here's an update for you all regarding a new store: a Tesla gallery is coming Westfield Galleria at Roseville in Roseville, CA. It's going in a currently unbuilt space next to the mall's new Lululemon Athletica store. I can't guarantee when it will be open (a Foot Locker store was on the mall's lease plan for well over a year before construction commenced), but considering the superchargers going into the mall's parking lot i'd expect it to open before the holidays. I've heard inklings of a gallery opening at the Stoneridge Shopping Center in Pleasanton as well, as the mall will be undergoing some store shuffling and an expansion to make room for several new tenants in the near future.

Tesla showroom coming to Old Town Pasadena right on Colorado Bl. A 3,000 sf showroom leased for 5 years. The interior is empty right now...

old town location smaller.jpg

At the Bethesda store every time I walked by there was no one there. Had to go to the back and get the guy, whom was on the computer to ask him about a shirt.

Also talked to a potential customer a bit about the company because he looked like he was looking for someone to ask questions. He was from the UK and will be here for 3 days. He was wondering when they would be selling them in the UK. He wants to get one. I told him from my understanding right hand drive is to be shipping within 6 months to Europe. (Didn't want to over promise ;) he was also asking about the company. He thought they were made by Toyota. And wanted to know where they were made.

I think the computer should be on a pedestal out near the entrance so the sales rep can be easily accessed and be attentive to everyone walking into the store.

At the Bethesda store every time I walked by there was no one there. Had to go to the back and get the guy, whom was on the computer to ask him about a shirt.

Also talked to a potential customer a bit about the company because he looked like he was looking for someone to ask questions. He was from the UK and will be here for 3 days. He was wondering when they would be selling them in the UK. He wants to get one. I told him from my understanding right hand drive is to be shipping within 6 months to Europe. (Didn't want to over promise ;) he was also asking about the company. He thought they were made by Toyota. And wanted to know where they were made.

I think the computer should be on a pedestal out near the entrance so the sales rep can be easily accessed and be attentive to everyone walking into the store.

Hah - this is funny. I could have written your EXACT post tonight (except the customer I helped wasn't from the UK). Seriously - the Tesla rep in the store (Brody maybe?) would have no idea which one of us wrote that post. I was there today too (in my Gray) and had to walk to the back to ask about a shirt. I was there for at least 2-3 minutes checking out the Black P85 on the floor before I went back there. I also talked to a potential customer, but about supercharging and range (typical).

Stopped by the Pasadena, Ca storefront this morning, cause I noticed a "notice" posted in the window. Letter dated June 4th, bunch of legalese from the city, but basically the "tenant" (Tesla Motors) will be making some improvements to the property. Presumably building the store :wink:. Previously the place was entirely empty, but now there is some construction equipment in the back. But major construction has not yet started.

Also noticed on the light pole next to where I parked that AT&T is installing a Wi-Fi network to cover Old Town. Putting gear up on the tops of the streetlamps.

RT

The crew at the drive event yesterday said the store will have a grand opening on Friday, August 22nd. Very unfortunate timing since I will be at Del Mar that day at the races. With some luck, the first stop on the way home might very well be the Tesla store on Saturday, August 23rd :smile:

RT

Tesla will be opening an official store in Montreal. The store location will be 5350 Ferrier street in Côte-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, which is one street over from the Orange Julep.

According the report, Tesla will dump a million dollars into renovating the building which means it’ll be at least until the end of 2014 but likely beginning of 2015 until it opens its doors. The building used to be occupied by Chrysler and Infiniti dealers and has numerous service bays and a showroom.

Quebec makes a natural market for the electric car maker given we are powered by Hydro-Quebec. There are already over 250 Tesla Model S cars on Quebec roads which retail starting at around $70,000.

Tesla is about to launch the much-awaited Model X SUV and after that an affordable $35,000 – $40,000 electric vehicle.

Wow 45000 sq ; 10 service bays, one of the biggest km North America! Nice!

Just got an e-mail from Tesla. The Pasadena store Grand Opening is on August 29th, here is the scoop:

TeslaPasadena.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The initial permit said no test drives. My discussions with the employees indicated that there will be test drives. I went down the alley behind the store the other day and there are no parking spaces directly behind the store. A couple stores down there are two spaces, both on a severe incline, very space constrained. There was no sign of construction of any kind of charging infrastructure there then, so not clear where the test drive cars will be. About 80' down the alley heading West there is a public parking lot. Maybe Tesla will lease a couple spaces there for the test drive vehicles? I'll report back when I find out what the plan is. There is no way the test drive vehicles reside in the actual store. Not possible.

RT