Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Stores

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great event at the King of Prussia store! Saw a lot of Model S cars in the lot as I left, including three right next to each other. Really nice store, with 2 cars on display in addition to third stripped version showing the internals.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry! For some reason the pictures came out flipped. Anyone mind reversing them? or deleting my post? I can try again :wink:

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    240.4 KB · Views: 702
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 699
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 734
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    472.4 KB · Views: 707
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    427.1 KB · Views: 709
Tesla Store - King of Prussia, PA

Here are some pics today from the King of Prussia Mall store. Good traffic coming in.

tesla pic 4.jpg

Back of the store facing front. (Performance S) This car was much refined from the demo I sat in back 2 years ago. I felt like buying one. Comfortable.

tesla pic 3.jpg

Front of store. (Next to redesigned, bigger Apple store.) Smart

tesla pic 2.jpg

Front of store. (Red, Model S, Performance Plus package. It looked like a race car.)

tesla pic 1.jpg

Parking lot (Btw JCP and Neimans) with 4 spaces with 1+1 main chargers and secondary ones too. (At least, that is what the sales rep told me.)

------------
(C) Copyright pictures to Tesla Motors Club only. Thanks. Roy P.

Do you know which parking garage, which section and level?
Thanks.

That is a good question.

The store and charging area is at the Plaza. It is between the big JCPenney and Neiman Marcus stores. The charging spaces are at ground level (adj. parking garage), opposite the main entrance (with the Rite Aid store sign). The store is on the first level, making a left at the Forever 21 store. You can't miss it. (There is also the Cafes food court right above, 2nd floor)

Check out Level 2 on map
http://www.simon.com/mall/king-of-prussia-mall/map

Great event at the King of Prussia store! Saw a lot of Model S cars in the lot as I left, including three right next to each other. Really nice store, with 2 cars on display in addition to third stripped version showing the internals.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry! For some reason the pictures came out flipped. Anyone mind reversing them? or deleting my post? I can try again :wink:

Flipped a couple....

photo1.jpg

photo4.jpg

This has most likely been posted prior (it's a dated video), but, it's really the best explanation I've seen for George B.'s vision for the Tesla stores, such an excellent interview -- really provides his vision for how the Tesla Store model will be on the vanguard of the industry, similar to what he did for Apple's stores...

Last edited by a moderator: