TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla stuck in Scone, NSW - need mobile charger

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by AdamCogan, Jan 14, 2016.

1. AdamCogan

AdamCogan New Member

I'm an idiot. I just carefully drove from Sydney to Scone in country NSW. Made it with 10 km.

Problem is I forgot the 240V mobile charger. It's back in Coogee :-(

It looks like this
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3cfvbp-fsQ4HhopMT8s8eV3OIYt81gTZQh-Xx96qEe2PGTXcwuGki7RyQ

I don't think a call to NRMA will help with this one. Can anyone render assistance to numbskull ? :cursing::cursing::cursing:

Adam Cogan [SSW] on Twitter:

-a
    Adam Cogan - Microsoft Regional Director | Scrum Master | Speaker

Attached Files:

2. meloccom

meloccom Moderator Aus/NZ

Hi Adam,
    I will make this post sticky until you can get a mobile connector to you or someone in the area can loan you one.

3. Dborn

Dborn Confirmed

Suggest you contact Timpoo on this forum with a private message and he will contact the watts app group he runs with nearly 100 members odd. Someone there may be able to assist you. You will certainly get the widest coverage with the two mediums. Also contact Tesla direct. They may be able to courier something over to you.

4. ColinA

ColinA Member

I just put a message on the what's app group. Sympathy expressed, but nobody near Scone.

5. paulp

paulp Member

Sorry I'm in Adelaide, but if you are stuck I can bring mine to sydney Monday as I'm flying in, if you want to arrange transport from there. Wont be needing mine for a week as the car will be home hybernating for a week.
    I'm sure mitchell at tesla would assist you sooner though.

6. AndrewNSW

AndrewNSW Member

I've got one I've never used so could courier it to you on Mon. I'm on Central Coast so would probably arrive overnight. You could just send it back when you've finished with it. Let me know if that helps.

7. danielp

danielp Member

Any luck? I'm heading to Gloucester in a week or two. I'm sure that's not helpful but just in case - FYI.

Did you contact roadside assistance or tesla directly to ship you one?

8. meloccom

meloccom Moderator Aus/NZ

Based on Adams Twitter feed it looks like he is having his mobile charge connector sent to him so I will unstick this thread.
    Let us know if you need more help Adam.