Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger - Acworth GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went by this morning, 11 of 12 pedestals are up. Asked one of the worker preparing the parking lot when it will finished. He said in a week or two, but I assume that is civil work. Don't know how far the electrical work is completed.

20190801_100524_resized.jpg

Went by this morning, 11 of 12 pedestals are up. Asked one of the worker preparing the parking lot when it will finished. He said in a week or two, but I assume that is civil work. Don't know how far the electrical work is completed.

Thanks for the update!!
I remember when one in Charleston, WV was being installed, all the hardware went in pretty quickly. However, there was about a month wait between all the work being finished and whatever the utilities had to do to get the service turned on.

I went by this afternoon and the meter face is not in, the chargers are not numbered, and the cones not removed. My friend, the electrical engineer, said the meter face will be inserted by the utility. Once that is complete, a Tesla representative will do his final inspection and number the individual chargers, then the chargers are ready to place into service. I am estimating next week depending on the Tesla representative's schedule.
20190809_142117_resized.jpg 20190809_142152_resized.jpg 20190809_142226_resized.jpg

Reactions: Acps110 and OtisJ
I'm driving up through there Friday morning and coming back Sunday evening. REALLY would love this turned on tomorrow. Super wishful thinking I know. But at least it seems to be going relatively quickly.

I won't be able to stop on Friday unless it's functional. Sunday I should have enough time/charge to stop there and check on it though. I'll update if I do stop.