Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger Anti-Tesla Pickup truck drivers (Electrek.co Story)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know what they are on about. Tesla is an American company building cars (the whole car) in America and even selling overseas. What is not to like? It's as silly as diesel vs gas.

The rants I've seen are usually about tax credits and government loans. Not a balanced perspective on them, of course - a pile of misinformation that certain conservative media sources feed them on behalf of certain unnamed oil interests.

Last edited:
Read this story on electrek.com
Tesla Supercharger gets taken over by anti-Tesla pickup truck drivers acting aggressively

I have experienced from ICINg related to shared parking sports in SC's, but nothing like this, whats been your experience?. Is this very specific to North Carolina?

No need to push traffic to Electrek, he stole that story from Reddit.

I’ve never had a supercharging experience like this one. These trucks blocked all the chargers, chanted “F” Tesla, and were kicked out by a Sheetz employee. Who do you report activity like this to? It was really uncomfortable. : teslamotors

1kjqr9sq9y521.jpg

Reactions: Don TLR
Encouring thing is I searched for this article on the Daily Mail website (very right-wing UK newspaper), then sorted the comments by highest rating.
The overwhelming majority of the most popular comments were against this behaviour.
When even the readers of the Daily Mail think these truck drivers are in the wrong I think we can relax.