Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger function key needed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

M3noob

Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2019
Beyond the pale
After our umpteenth trip between English home and Spanish home, my navigator/copilot and mygoodself are getting fatigued typing in "T e s l a S u p e r c h a r g e r" every time we want to plan to go to one (not necessarily a nearby charger or one that we have visited before).

Am I missing something or do I need to beseech Elon?

After our umpteenth trip between English home and Spanish home, my navigator/copilot and mygoodself are getting fatigued typing in "T e s l a S u p e r c h a r g e r" every time we want to plan to go to one (not necessarily a nearby charger or one that we have visited before).

Can't you do this:

Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 12.13.16.png

Are you trying to find Superchargers locations? I thought if you tap the map it then shows a set of icons on the left(my MS is RHD) and if you tap the bottom most icon that resembles a charger it will then show all types of Tesla SC and non Tesla ones on the map. It show an extra filter on the right near the navigation box 3 levels of Chargers based on the capacity and you can select & filter it. However I am not sure if this requires premium connectivity subscription.

As stated above, just tap the map once anywhere, the icons will appear on the left, tap the lightning bolt and all superchargers in range will be shown in red, plus a list on the right. Even superchargers beyond current range will be shown in grey.

I do think though navigating to chargers could be better. Often I want to know what my charging options on my current route. The Nav doesn’t provide any assistance in this regard and treats all chargers equally and based on pure distance even if they are behind you or off route.