Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger M40 Warwick (north bound)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The superchargers are generally in the far reaches of the carparks so there are usually free spaces opposite or around them. If there are any Tesla's in those spaces with people in them then they are probably waiting. Warwick is laid out like that. So I imagine it would be pretty easy to figure out who is waiting if anyone.
My out of the way, I mean in a nearby bay, but not actively in the way of the chargers themselves. The discussion is really just making sure there is a shared understanding of who goes when, and hence there aren't any arguments

My out of the way, I mean in a nearby bay, but not actively in the way of the chargers themselves. The discussion is really just making sure there is a shared understanding of who goes when, and hence there aren't any arguments
my post was more aimed at giving the op additional information about the specific location rather than an intended critique of anything you said. I don't disagree with your post. I guess replying to yours may have been confusing.