Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh, okay. But I’m also pretty sure that the NZ and Aussie sites are fleshed out a bit. Now, Omarama and Geraldine are....interesting....choices for the South Island, but one has to start somewhere. Eventually, one would think, Q’town and Dunedin get the nod; Twizel may or may not be needed if Geraldine goes in. SEast Australia getting pretty good coverage. For sentimental reasons, I’d like to see SpCs pushed farther north inn Japan than Morioka - Hokkaido deserves them, too!

Is it just me or is Carmel, Indiana somehow tagged in the middle of nowhere western China?
Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 10.52.09 PM.png

Oh, okay. But I’m also pretty sure that the NZ and Aussie sites are fleshed out a bit. Now, Omarama and Geraldine are....interesting....choices for the South Island, but one has to start somewhere. Eventually, one would think, Q’town and Dunedin get the nod; Twizel may or may not be needed if Geraldine goes in. SEast Australia getting pretty good coverage. For sentimental reasons, I’d like to see SpCs pushed farther north inn Japan than Morioka - Hokkaido deserves them, too!

Australian and NZ chargers haven't been updated, the ones shown have been like that since the last big map update 12 months or so ago.

Australian and NZ chargers haven't been updated, the ones shown have been like that since the last big map update 12 months or so ago.

I just had a look and it seems there are heaps more than the last time the map was updated.

One glaring omission is no change for Western Australia. C'mon Tesla, we don't need 6 stall stations, just give us three or four 2 stall superchargers and expand then later. I'm not getting much value from my free, lifetime of ownership supercharging :(

As far as I can tell there are two new locations showing up on the map for Cape Cod MA. The Orleans MA location has been on the map for a while as the only planned supercharging station on Cape Cod but when I checked this morning I now see two new locations on the Cape: South Dennis and Falmouth.

I don't recall seeing the supercharger locations in Toms River NJ and Barnegat NJ previously but they're both on the map now.

I’m pretty sure there a lot more than that on the new map. Aren’t Hood River OR and Park City UT new? And weren’t there far fewer in greater Seattle than is showing in the new version?
Oooh, Hood River? Yeah, I think that is new. What's funny is that whenever I do a trip from Boise to Portland, I would always stop at Hood River, but might or might not do the Supercharger stop in The Dalles. Full Sail Brewing has a fantastic restaurant in Hood River with an Aerovironment CHAdeMO in the parking lot right across the street, so it's a great convenient charging stop for lunch. The Dalles is not a very good Supercharger location. It's in a small-ish hotel parking lot that frequently has problems with ICEing, and it's a pretty long walk to anywhere to eat other than the hotel's restaurant.
I am still waiting/hoping for something to get across eastern Oregon on either highway 20 or 26, but still nothing showing yet.

Reactions: ohmman
As far as I can tell there are two new locations showing up on the map for Cape Cod MA. The Orleans MA location has been on the map for a while as the only planned supercharging station on Cape Cod but when I checked this morning I now see two new locations on the Cape: South Dennis and Falmouth.
Falmouth has been on the map since at least September of 2017.
I just checked the date of an old email informing my Aunt that lives in Falmouth.

I’m pretty sure there a lot more than that on the new map. Aren’t Hood River OR and Park City UT new? And weren’t there far fewer in greater Seattle than is showing in the new version?

I don't know about Park City, but Hood River has been there for about 5-6 months.

I've tried to get McMennimens (the Portland chain of restaurants and other destinations to install destination chargers at the Edgefield in Troutdale. It would give people an excuse to stop and visit. There is plenty to do there for anyone stuck for an hour or so.

Reactions: smatthew
I just had a look and it seems there are heaps more than the last time the map was updated.

One glaring omission is no change for Western Australia. C'mon Tesla, we don't need 6 stall stations, just give us three or four 2 stall superchargers and expand then later. I'm not getting much value from my free, lifetime of ownership supercharging :(

at least in QLD we have free 50kw chademo and css on the coast now. :/

Reactions: jrreno
Last year, the last time they did a Supercharger map update it included Park City and Ogden Utah.

I thought it might be possible, but I only opined on the one I knew had been there. We go to Hood River a couple of times a year. We also do the Fruit Loop which goes up into the mountains above Hood River in the fall when we get apples. I can do the round trip for the fruit Loop on one charge, but I have the advantage of a bigger battery and living on the east side of the Portland metro area. I've talked to the local Tesla club coordinator about doing a Tesla club trip to Hood River, and a supercharger there would help those with smaller batteries and/or coming a longer distance.

So I've been watching Hood River waiting for the status to change. I would not be surprised if they put the supercharger in where the CHAdeMO is now. It's in a community parking lot that is a short walk to many restaurants and shops.

Just noticed the Tesla map interface has been updated, slightly different look and feel and markers reduced to dots past a certain zoom level...

Went to get a screenshot and it appears while I've been writing this, Elon has tweeted about it and the site is reporting a 503 error :) Here is an Australia-only shot I got in before the site got overwhelmed!

image.png

Some 2019 sites have been added and some of the 2018 ones have been either delayed or changed to "Winter 2018" or "Fall 2018" (confusing for an Australian I can tell you!)

Reactions: bmah
I went through the full list of superchargers on the Find Us page looking for changes in the U.S. and Canada (yes, my obsession is complete).

Here are the superchargers listed as coming in Summer 2018 which have not yet been located by TMC. Sites in bold were not on the Coming Soon list before this week. These are prime sleuthing targets, as they probably all have the site selected and are in permitting or under construction.

Almaden CA, Carmel Mountain CA, Daly City CA, Dublin II CA, Livermore CA, Los Altos CA, Marin City CA, Mountain View II CA, Palo Alto CA, San Jose (South) CA, Woodside CA, Aspen CO, Waterbury CT, Delray Beach FL, Fort Myers II FL, Jacksonville FL, Tampa - Hyde Park FL, West Palm Beach FL, Oak Brook IL, New Orleans LA, Annapolis MD, Baltimore MD, Mansfield MA, Natick MA, Brooklyn II NY, Lower Manhattan NY, Queens NY, Wallace NC, Sandusky OH, York PA, Nashville II TN, Fort Worth TX, Vancouver BC, Moncton NB, Mississauga (Meadowvale) ON

Here are the superchargers listed as coming in Fall 2018 which have not yet been located by TMC, with sites new to the Coming Soon list in bold. These likely have a site selected and are in design, permitting, or construction phases.

Antioch CA, Big Sur CA, Ojai CA, Pacific Palisades CA, Palm Springs CA, Rohnert Park CA, Watsonville CA, Westminster CA, Woodland CA, Miami Beach - South Beach FL, Newport News VA

Here are the remainder of the superchargers Coming Soon in 2018 that haven't been found yet (only 1 is new to the list):
Dothan AL, Montgomery AL, Tuscaloosa AL, Arkadelphia AR, Bentonville AR, Blytheville AR, Clarksville AR, Forrest City AR, Fort Smith AR, Globe AZ, Kayenta AZ, Phoenix AZ, Anaheim CA, Bakersfield II CA, Beverly Hills CA, Brea CA, Cambria CA, Castro Valley CA, Cerritos CA, Chico CA, Chula Vista CA, Commerce CA, Corona CA, Dana Point CA, Del Mar CA, El Cajon CA, Escondido CA, Folsom III CA, Fresno II CA, Half Moon Bay CA, Hayward CA, Hesperia CA, Highland CA, Hollywood CA, Indio II CA, Irvine CA, Kirkwood CA, Kramer Junction CA, Lakewood CA, Long Beach CA, Los Angeles - Downtown CA, Malibu CA, Manhattan Beach CA, Mendocino CA, Merced CA, Mission Viejo CA, Mojave II CA, Moreno Valley CA, Northridge CA, Oakland CA, Ontario CA, Palm Desert CA, Palmdale CA, Pasadena CA, Playa Vista CA, Pomona CA, Redding CA, Redondo Beach CA, Richmond CA, San Diego - La Jolla CA, San Francisco CA, San Francisco (Financial Dist) CA, San Francisco (Mission) CA, San Francisco (SOMA) CA, San Mateo III CA, San Rafael CA, Santa Barbara CA, Santa Clara CA, Santa Cruz CA, Santa Rosa CA, Sherman Oaks CA, Simi Valley CA, Sonoma CA, South San Francisco CA, Stockton CA, Studio City CA, Tustin CA, Vallejo CA, Venice CA, Ventura CA, Visalia CA, Vista CA, Walnut Creek CA, West Covina CA, Yuba City CA, Alamosa CO, Denver II CO, Denver - Tech Center CO, Montrose CO, Steamboat Springs CO, Telluride CO, Walsenburg CO, Darien III CT, New London CT, North Stamford CT, Stamford CT, Torrington CT, Trumbull CT, Columbia Heights DC, Washington DC, Washington NE DC, Washington SE DC, Dover DE, Boca Raton FL, Celebration FL, Destin FL, Gainesville FL, Hollywood FL, Lakeland FL, Miami - Coral Gables FL, Miami Beach - Bal Harbor FL, North Naples FL, Riverside Park FL, Tampa - Clear Water FL, Tampa - Wesley Chapel FL, Weston FL, Yeehaw Junction FL, Atlanta - Cumberland GA, Atlanta - Virginia Highlands GA, College Park GA, Columbus GA, Forest Park GA, Madison GA, Metter GA, Honolulu HI, Kailua HI, Maui HI, Altoona IA, Shelby IA, Heyburn ID, Mountain Home ID, Marion IL, Rosemont IL, Bloomington IN, Elberfeld IN, Indianapolis - Downtown IN, Olathe KS, Beverly MA, Boston - Fenway/Kenmore MA, Boston - Seaport MA, Braintree MA, Burlington MA, Charlestown MA, Falmouth MA, Orleans MA, Somerville MA, South Dennis MA, Waltham MA, Beltsville MD, Elkridge MD, Frederick MD, Greenbelt MD, Halethorpe MD, Baring ME, Medway ME, Portland ME, West Forks ME, Claire MI, Detroit MI, Mackinaw City MI, Novi MI, Swartz Creek MI, Bloomington MN, Maple Grove MN, Minneapolis MN, St. Paul MN, St. Joseph MO, St. Louis MO, Brookhaven MS, Hattiesburg MS, Bighorn MT, Glendive MT, Great Falls MT, Helena MT, Kalispell MT, Miles City MT, Shelby MT, Durham NC, Point Harbor NC, Bismarck ND, Grand Forks ND, Jamestown ND, North Conway NH, Rochester NH, Wolfeboro NH, Barnegat Township NJ, Bridgewater NJ, Cape May NJ, Cherry Hill NJ, Hackensack NJ, Hamilton Township II NJ, Mount Laurel NJ, Newark NJ, Roxbury Township NJ, Summit NJ, Tom's River NJ, West Orange NJ, Clayton NM, Clovis NM, Grants NM, Socorro NM, Incline Village NV, Primm II NV, Reno II, NV, Astoria NY, Bergen Beach NY, Brooklyn Heights NY, Buffalo NY, Centuck NY, Chelsea NY, Elmhurst NY, Harlem NY, Ithaca NY, Kips Bay, Little Neck NY, Oneonta NY, Roscoe NY, Salamanca NY, Shirley NY, Upper East Side NY, Wantagh NY, West Nyack NY, Woodbury NY, Cleveland OH, Columbus OH, Polaris OH, Henryetta OK, Boardman OR, Hood River OR, Madras OR, Newport OR, Ontario OR, Portland OR, Portland - NE OR, Portland - NW OR, Portland - SE OR, Roseburg OR, Salem OR, Woodburn II OR, Altoona PA, Philadelphia PA, Pittsburgh PA, Plymouth Meeting PA, Newport RI, Charleston SC, Austin (Downtown) TX, Beaumont TX, Brenham TX, Cedar Park TX, College Station TX, Dallas - Mesquite TX, Dilley TX, Falfurrias TX, Fredericksburg TX, Houston - Katy TX, Houston - Uptown TX, Lubbock TX, San Angelo TX, San Antonio - Walden Meadows TX, Sugarland TX, Wichita Falls TX, Ogden UT, Park City UT, Arlington VA, Gainesville VA, Tysons VA, Lyndon VT, Rutland VT, Chelan WA, Ellensburg II WA, Enumclaw WA, Forks WA, Issquah WA, Kirkland - Totem Lake WA, Longview WA, Okanogan WA, Olympia WA, Ritzville II WA, Seattle WA, Seattle - Northgate WA, Seattle - University Village WA, Snoqualmie WA, Spokane WA, Tacoma WA, Wenatchee WA, Yakima WA, Lake Geneva WI, Milwaukee WI, Sturgeon Bay WI, Parkersburg WV, Casper WY, Cody WY, Bassano AB, Calgary II AB, Medicine Hat AB, Burnaby BC, Fernie BC, Richmond BC, Sicamous BC, Vancouver - North BC, Vancouver - West BC, Victoria BC, Reynolds MB, Aulac NB, Edmunston NB, Frederickton NB, St. John NB, Woodstock NB, Enfield NS, Batchawana Bay ON, Blind River ON, Deep River ON, Dryden ON, Espanola ON, Ignace ON, Kenora ON, Mississauga II ON, Nipigon ON, North Bay ON, North York ON, Orangeville ON, Orillia ON, Renfrew ON, St. Catherines ON, Sault Ste. Marie ON, Scarborough ON, Strathroy ON, Terrace Bay ON, Thunder Bay ON, Toronto - Libery Village ON, Toronto - The Annex ON, Toronto - Yonge / Eglinton ON, Upsala ON, Vaughan ON, Waterloo ON, Wawa ON, White River ON, Charlemagne QC, Gatineau QC, L'Étape QC, Lachute QC, La Pocatière QC, Lebourgneuf QC, Saguenay QC, Saint Georges QC, Saint Sauveur QC, Saint Therese QC, Sainte Eulalie QC, Trois-Rivieres QC, Chaplin SK, Maple Creek SK, Moose Jaw SK, Moosomin SK, Swift Current SK, Wolsely SK

Only one site, Winnipeg MB, was moved back from 2018 to 2019. One site, St. Clair Shores MI, was removed from the Coming Soon list entirely.