Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gila Bend AZ: The permit has been picked up and the construction at the Carl's Jr. in Gila Bend AZ will begin on Monday! I will have pictures shortly after ground is broken. I will post them as soon as they arrive.

Do you have any address so we can add it to the wiki map?

- - - Updated - - -

Somerset, PA just went LIVE.
Somerset Supercharger | Tesla Motors
View attachment 40324
Planning road trip...
:smile:

So this makes the 4th page to go live but not placed on the map yet? Still stuck at 54.

Bummer, I was hoping this was going to be between Buckeye and Flagstaff or something.

Tesla really needs to consider one around Camp Verde -- the climb from Phoenix to Flagstaff is ~5,000 feet... I'm in North Scottsdale, so Flagstaff will be reachable in our 60, but those in other parts of Phoenix could be in trouble.

Buckeye, Gila Bend and Casa Grande will all be fairly close -- <50 miles. But they all make sense:
- Buckeye helps on I-10 to get from Quartzsite to the Phoenix area
- Gila Bend helps on I-8 to get from Yuma to either Phoenix or Tucson
- Casa Grande is the midpoint between Phoenix and Tucson on I-10 -- and will make other parts of SE AZ reachable.

Somerset, PA just went LIVE.
Somerset Supercharger | Tesla Motors
Planning road trip...
:smile:

Several people have come up nearly empty by assuming the Supercharger was on-line when the individual webpage went on-line. My recommendation is at least get an independent confirmation of someone charging there, the site being listed on the main Tesla Supercharge page, or seeing it on the Nav page in the car.

BTW, Farmington, NM, 90 miles from my house is in the same state. Unfortunately, my MS is in Boulder... Sigh, I will make the connection soon.

Gila Bend is not that big, so there is only one Carl's there... Per Google:

826 W Pima St, Gila Bend, AZ 85337

But Gila Bend has the SPACE AGE MOTEL! We stayed there once. Between the incredible earthquake-like rumbles and noise all night long from the freight trains in the back, and the steaming hot water coming out of not only the hot faucet but a cold faucet as well, plus a pipng-hot pool out front (the whole town is on top of a geothermal spring), it's an adventure not to be missed!

If only the Fosters Freeze or whatever it was that was there for decades was still there. Nothing like a nice soft-serve chocolate cone after 6 hour drive from San Diego.

Several people have come up nearly empty by assuming the Supercharger was on-line when the individual webpage went on-line. My recommendation is at least get an independent confirmation of someone charging there, the site being listed on the main Tesla Supercharge page, or seeing it on the Nav page in the car.

BTW, Farmington, NM, 90 miles from my house is in the same state. Unfortunately, my MS is in Boulder... Sigh, I will make the connection soon.

Thanks Cottonwood! We have gotten a confirm from Tesla directly, and we have enough juice to get there and back even if something is amiss. Will post pics tomorrow.

But Gila Bend has the SPACE AGE MOTEL! We stayed there once. Between the incredible earthquake-like rumbles and noise all night long from the freight trains in the back, and the steaming hot water coming out of not only the hot faucet but a cold faucet as well, plus a pipng-hot pool out front (the whole town is on top of a geothermal spring), it's an adventure not to be missed!

If only the Fosters Freeze or whatever it was that was there for decades was still there. Nothing like a nice soft-serve chocolate cone after 6 hour drive from San Diego.

I remember driving by that hotel many times as a kid... My dad would never stop :cool:

Hasn't that one been on the map since before the new year?

Edit: Disregard, I guess it's been on the map since the 7th though. With the way things have been going, I guess it just feels like it's been a couple weeks already. :)

And its been physically completed even longer - The key point here is that Tesla has announced that it is officially open for business!

Its time for me to head west and check it out :)

Found in a separate thread here, on his Twitter a recent and clear picture of the supercharger dashboard.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389349837.318296.jpg

Number #4 and #7 of most used SC's are in my tiny country in EU :)

We'd want to get to Jay Peak in an 85 kw model, but I don't think that will work without a supercharger either in Concord NH or White River Junction VT. Fingers crossed... Good to know you can get to Sunapee at least!

Well, in that case, you'd probably have to take a slight detour in 2014 to the West Lebanon VT supercharger to get to Northern VT. Definitely doable in a S85 once the supercharger goes online. Takes 3-4 months right now to get your car though...
Boston, MA to Jay Peak Resort - Google Maps