You can install our site as a web app on your iOS device by utilizing the Add to Home Screen feature in Safari. Please see this thread for more details on this.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Interesting. Remembering that the average station time at the pump is far less than the average charge time, the Tesla numbers are still a pretty favorable comparison.Just for comparison I did a little Googling - approx 254M vehicles in the US, somewhere between 115K and 151K gas outlets, and I am guessing, an average of 8 pumps per outlet - means around 210 ICE vehicles per pump...
There is another asterisk below the table. It means the source for Tesla registrations number in California is CNCDA.What does the asterisk in the California stats mean?
I believe that Florida has the second most Superchargers way behind California. Do you happen to have similar stats for Florida?
Hi @Larry Chanin,
There is another asterisk below the table. It means the source for Tesla registrations number in California is CNCDA.
* Source: cncda.org (California New Car Dealers Association)
I don't have any data specific to Florida. I could add it but I need a data source that shows how many Teslas were registered there monthly or quarterly. I'm not aware of any data source but if you can find that, I don't mind creating another page for that. Cheers
I could add Hong Kong or any other country to the list if it meets these two criteria:
1) The Tesla sales there should be more than 0.5% of Tesla's global sales. For example, in the first half of this year, Tesa sold 29,000 cars. Half a percent is 145 units. If Tesla sold more than 145 units in a country in the first half of this year, I can add it to the list.
2) There should be a data source that shows how many Teslas were sold there. For example, HERE is a list of countries and their data sources.
If there is a country that meets these two criteria, let me know the data source and I will check their Tesla sales numbers. Cheers
thanks for the update!! great stats! I am actually surprised that there are 166 Tesla in Czech Republic, I would think it is close to zero.Hi, everybody. I have just added Q3 numbers. Here is what has changed in Q3:
- The Czech Republic has now its first superchargers. They have 6 stalls and only 166 Teslas in the entire country.
- Canada and the Netherlands saw slight improvements.
- Belgium saw a big improvement.
- USA superchargers are now slightly more crowded.
- Switzerland has gotten worse. The fleet there jumped from 3057 to 3545 units but stalls stayed at 54.