Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@databen, I should mention that the Tesla fleet numbers don't consider totaled Teslas. They show all Tesla cars sold so far. I need to add that feature. However, because the sales keep increasing, this will have a small effect.

By the way, if anybody is having problems viewing the data, that's because Google Sheets has changed something recently and things don't work correctly anymore. For example, I can't see any of my embedded data unless I sign out of Google or open this thread in incognito mode. All I see is an error message that says "Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist."

Also, in my previous message, I said California stayed the same at 97.7 but that was wrong because I forgot to add the latest California registration numbers. After I added that, it now shows 104.9 Teslas per stall.

Reactions: databen
I am also getting the missing file error from Firefox on Windows 10, so I don't think it is a browser problem.

Perhaps Google is tinkering with their URL structure and this has broken the links to the shared files.

Reactions: X-Auto
@Troy Can't find the stats for SC per stall per country. Anyone?
Thx

I am also getting the missing file error from Firefox on Windows 10, so I don't think it is a browser problem. Perhaps Google is tinkering with their URL structure and this has broken the links to the shared files.

The file isn't there anymore ! :( anyone had saved it locally?

I was interested too !

Tesla Supercharger & Service Center Stats

upload_2017-4-27_20-13-17.png

upload_2017-4-27_20-14-35.png

• Informative
Reactions: Falkirk