Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Superchargers in south Italy ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey,

so if you look at the Supercharger map on Tesla's website Superchargeur | Tesla Suisse , south Italy is supposed to have almost 10 new superchargers. I'm checking this map every week and in 6 months: no changes at all. So where are they ? In 2016 theres 3,5 months left, are they going to open them all at once or they are lying ?

I drive swizerland-lecce at least once a year, so it's something really important to me.

Thank's

No, they're not lying – they're just overly optimistic. Also, they are putting Superchargers first where they are needed the most; and there are not many Teslas in the south of Italy.
Still, it is an important travel destination, so the south of Italy will be built out. It will just take a little longer than the end of this year.

PS: supercharge.info is a great resource. They usually know about new locations well before they open.

PPS: Your English is really good :)

No, they're not lying – they're just overly optimistic. Also, they are putting Superchargers first where they are needed the most; and there are not many Teslas in the south of Italy.
Still, it is an important travel destination, so the south of Italy will be built out. It will just take a little longer than the end of this year.

PS: supercharge.info is a great resource. They usually know about new locations well before they open.

PPS: Your English is really good :)

In Italy, there aren't many spotters.

The last suc's opened there came out of the blue.

Reactions: UlrA