Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla support is now non existent

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Considering this is Saturday morning, you must have had some issue with your car that prompted this post?

Issues generally fall into two buckets: those that render the car undriveable, and those that can wait until Monday. For the former, I'm pretty sure the Tesla Roadside Assistance line is still active 24/7.

I drive my car on Saturday and Sunday too. Put over 500 miles on the odometer last weekend. I did consider the following before the trip: in a scenario where something critical fails and the car can't be driven, it would have to be towed on a flatbed truck to the nearest service center, and we'd probably have to rent a car while it was being made driveable again, and I'd almost certainly have to take Monday off work to deal with it.

But that scenario didn't happen, and hasn't happened in 5 years of Tesla ownership. Instead, we just enjoyed the drive.

It is a good thing that I only had my model 3 in for service once in 33k miles then and they just happened to have a model X p90d with ludicrous as a loaner, car was ready next day after several issues addressed, can't say I have ever had a better service visit from a dealership and I've owned several new cars before this one, Mercedes and BMW

My service center experience has been excellent over 3 visits. I just wanted to get some help via the 800 number I’ve called in the past over the weekend. I guess they were closed as you guys said.

• Informative
Reactions: Silicon Desert
M3 Mike please read my last post. Tesla service center has been awesome. My issue is with the 800 support number. I called it a few times before this over a weekend and they were very helpful. They don’t answer that number anymore over the weekend. Again my service experience has been excellent every time. My bad for not making that clear.

• Helpful
Reactions: Silicon Desert