Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla support no responding, "escalate with executive" not responding. What can be done?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I brought my car to Brooklyn Tesla Service, because my driver seat started to rocking (like it got loose) after Technician dublicated the issue, he said it's a "normal wear and tear" and that Tesla seat can start moving after a certain time if the driver is heavy. They refused to do anything.

Now I'm trying to contact support and filled the form "escalate with the executive" and for more than a week, nobody is responding at all, not a single response.
How is that possible? What is going on? What can be done?

Thanks.

Also, how long ago did you place the executive escalation, and have you reached out the service manager at that service center?

I escalated an issue on a Friday morning in October and received a response by the following Monday.

Weekends may not be a time that they review escalation requests, and since it's a 3-day weekend, perhaps they may respond next week during business days/hours?

This is bullshit Tesla wanted to replace the seat on my Model X even after fixing the problem with the leather (which we kindly refused, seemed like a waste of resources) and they don’t want to replace a rocking seat?

I recently sent an issue about my Model S not having Navigate on Autopilot and my app not unlocking my doors but able to turn on climate control... no response for weeks so I made the soonest service appointment a week ago which was 10 days out. I’ve never had good luck with the service form but no response is ridiculous.

They are curtailing they’re offers online, eliminated choices from a car that could be fully customized. These growing pains suck. I was spoiled before and I’ve got the taste of the good stuff and now they are giving us the cold shoulder. Why? Corporate profits!!!!! But seriously they’ve gotta get their *sugar* together and give us the red carpet service we are used to.

Look what they put in the work order, just lies, he did see that it's loose and they did not compare to any other cars

Any idea who else I can contact about it?
Service Invoice for Vehicle gmail com   Gmail.png

2018 model, only 4000 miles, seat rocks, and Tesla say it's normal wear and tear, and can be due to "heavy driver". What an effing joke of a response. If it's wear and tear, then the seat design and/or implementation is *sugar*. If it's because the driver is heavy, that's even more F'ed up. Seat design should be able to accomodate any driver weight. Is this what the big boss at that service center telling his staff to respond to customer complaints? I hope it's not a new, company-wide philosophy.

Reactions: P100DHG.
Just got an answer from the Executive person. And that is just unbelievable.

"Hello Aleksandr,

Thank you for reaching out to the Executive Care Team. We were able to reconnect with Tannia from your local service center. We stand behind the option that she had provided to you. With that said, the best thing you can do is continue to work with your local service team.

Kind Regards,

Calena N | Executive Care
6800 Dumbarton Circle, Fremont, CA 94555
24/7 Customer Support: 877-798-3752 "

I wasn't provided with any options, and they refused to fix it. How do I continue working with them? That is just messed up

"Hello Aleksandr,

Thank you for reaching out to the Executive Care Team. We were able to reconnect with Tannia from your local service center. We stand behind the option that she had provided to you. With that said, the best thing you can do is continue to work with your local service team.

Kind Regards,

I wasn't provided with any options, and they refused to fix it. How do I continue working with them? That is just messed up

Unbelievable! WTF Tesla?
No wonder my boss hasn't been driving his 2017 MS for a few months. He doesn't want to say much about it, but did say that there were several issues with the car that made him feel unsafe driving it. He's been to the SC 4 times, it's 100+ miles one way drive. He said he doesn't want to take time off to drive there again, so it's just been sitting in the garage. He offered to sell it to me for what he owes. No thanks.

Help!! Tesla support no responding, "escalate with executive" not responding. What can be done? Management at the service deliver center and sales no respond! Where do I go from here knowing I was deliver to Model S 2019 damaged car and I have not been able to get the issue resolved 3 months

Disagree. This is where people can escalate a situation and (given Tesla's customer support problems) allows leadership to find out what's happening and not only address the customer's issue, but also fix the systemic problem. Those emails should be going to a box which is checked by people in the office of the Tesla Service leadership team. What should happen then is:
  • They forward the emails to the appropriate place for action
  • They summarize the email and put it into a database so the data can be analyzed to find systemic problems.
  • The VP in charge is briefed regularly (daily, weekly, whatever) on what has come in and action taken.
  • Every message sent gets a response within 72 hours, even if to just to say "we got it, we're taking action and you'll hear back within a week" (or whatever).
This is what Jon McNeil set up several years ago. Unfortunately, like many good initiatives, it was never institutionalized and now creates further frustration vice helping to fix the bigger problem and keep customers happy.

"Hello Aleksandr,

Kind Regards,

take them to small cabins court