Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla-Swap for holiday (US / Europe)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there on the other side of the atlantic ocean!

I am planning to visit the southwest of the US with my girlfriend this summer and was wondering, if there might be a chance to swap cars with an American Tesla owner that himself wants to visit Europe and does not need his car for a while?

We would come to the US somewhen between mid-july and mid-august for about 2 to 3 weeks and that's when we would like to borrow a car. In exchange, our car (Model S P85 with the large frunk) would be available anytime between spring and autumn. That's because we do go to work with the excellent public transport here in Switzerland and hence can deal without a car for a few weeks.

Let me know if you are interested in such an exchange! This would of course also be a unique chance to give each other great ideas where to travel to and which tourist traps to avoid ;-)

Best wishes from Switzerland,
Martin

Snow vs. Disneyworld? I am taking my children to Disneyworld in Florida in between 9th and 16th Feb 2018. Anybody interested in exchanging my S85D against an S/X in Florida? It will be fitted with snow tires and happy to leave my ski rack on top. Best, Paul