Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Swapped My Model Y for a P100D X!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I dropped of my MY for what I thought was going to be a quick service to fix outstanding factory issues last Thursday (fix non working coat hooks and trunk getting stuck while opening). They gave me some old 2012 loaner model s and told me to come pick up my car the next day.

Friday I check my app and service bumped pickup to Monday due to missing parts. Today comes around and I get a call from Tesla saying my headliner got damaged during the coat hook fix install and would have to wait until the end of the week for another one to come in.

I was a little peeved but no big deal since the headliner was frayed and looked like *sugar* from the factory anyway. Kicker was when the service manager was like btw we have a P100D that we only give out to certain customers and do you want to come swap the S for the X and have it for the rest of the week until your Y gets fixed.

Was like hell yea I’ll drive around a 140k car for a week! This thing is insane! Kudos to Tesla for making things right, CS has been spotty every since I placed my order, but they definitely changing my mind with this 180 :)

BTW would def upgrade to the X when I decide to sell my Y in 4-5 years if I can find a good deal on one!

I drove around all over in a S P90D actually drove across state and got my first taste of Tesla traveling and supercharging. Those cars are painfully fast. Mine went a little different he said pick one I said any of them a P and he pointed to the Red one. I actually want to try out the X maybe when they swap out my trim pieces.