Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla "T" on touchscreen not showing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my Model 3 LR a couple of months ago and I'm just now noticing that the Tesla "T" on the touchscreen that is supposed to the right of the outside temperature indicator, see attached picture, does not show up on mine. It was on my 2019 Model 3 cause I used it a few times as the one-touch shortcut to the vehicles information.

Is anyone else's missing or I am the lucky one that does not have it on my screen? IS there a trick to getting it to display on the screen? I thought it was defaulted to showing at the top of the screen. My car is on version 2021.4.21.3

Thanks for any assistance.
Tesla Touchscreen T symbol.JPG

It was removed a while ago from the software. No one has that, now. Everything in it has been re located somewhere else in the firmware. Check in the updated manual that you will find in your tesla account for the new location for those various features.

Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 6.39.32 PM.png

Thanks JJ. My owners manual in my Tesla account is 2020.44 North America. So, they must've given me an outdated manual. Appreciate the update so I'm not racking my brain to try and figure out how to get it back on the screen.

Thanks for pointing that out, thats too bad (that the manual in your account isnt updated). I thought they updated those a bit more frequently than that.