Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Teases New Feature: Ticket Avoidance Mode

selfbp

Aug 4, 2017
East, TN
Interesting to see that Tesla added this Easter egg in their latest video.. I recall a few years back where they talked about it in an April fools announcement... but according to this article and the latest video drop, it seems that there's refreshed possibility that we may actually get some variation of the feature!

Still crossing my fingers for the long awaited "Pot Hole Avoidance mode" though...;)
1_4bf2b733-cbf0-4477-97cc-b004641c36d5_1600x.jpg

The feature was included with very real features in the flash of features during the video:
  • Sentry Mode
  • I'm feeling hungry
  • Remote Air Conditioning
  • Cabin Overheat Protection
  • Bioweapon defense mode
  • Ticket Avoidance Mode
  • Pin To drive
  • Tesla arcade
  • Trip Planner
  • Sketchpad
  • Valet mode
  • Drivers Profile
  • Charging On The Road

GlmnAlyAirCar

Mar 19, 2015
Sanatoga PA
Interesting to see that Tesla added this Easter egg in their latest video.. I recall a few years back where they talked about it in an April fools announcement... but according to this article and the latest video drop, it seems that there's refreshed possibility that we may actually get some variation of the feature!

Still crossing my fingers for the long awaited "Pot Hole Avoidance mode" though...;)
1_4bf2b733-cbf0-4477-97cc-b004641c36d5_1600x.jpg

The feature was included with very real features in the flash of features during the video:
  • Sentry Mode
  • I'm feeling hungry
  • Remote Air Conditioning
  • Cabin Overheat Protection
  • Bioweapon defense mode
  • Ticket Avoidance Mode
  • Pin To drive
  • Tesla arcade
  • Trip Planner
  • Sketchpad
  • Valet mode
  • Drivers Profile
  • Charging On The Road
No I”m sure it’s just a reference to the April fools joke.

Cheburashka

Jan 29, 2018
Los Gatos, CA
I doubt Tesla will catch up to Google and Apple maps and add red light camera + speed trap warnings. Would be nice though. Maybe would be able to use the in car cameras to automatically detect speed traps.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC