Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Teases New Feature: Ticket Avoidance Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting to see that Tesla added this Easter egg in their latest video.. I recall a few years back where they talked about it in an April fools announcement... but according to this article and the latest video drop, it seems that there's refreshed possibility that we may actually get some variation of the feature!

Still crossing my fingers for the long awaited "Pot Hole Avoidance mode" though...;)
1_4bf2b733-cbf0-4477-97cc-b004641c36d5_1600x.jpg

The feature was included with very real features in the flash of features during the video:
  • Sentry Mode
  • I'm feeling hungry
  • Remote Air Conditioning
  • Cabin Overheat Protection
  • Bioweapon defense mode
  • Ticket Avoidance Mode
  • Pin To drive
  • Tesla arcade
  • Trip Planner
  • Sketchpad
  • Valet mode
  • Drivers Profile
  • Charging On The Road

Interesting to see that Tesla added this Easter egg in their latest video.. I recall a few years back where they talked about it in an April fools announcement... but according to this article and the latest video drop, it seems that there's refreshed possibility that we may actually get some variation of the feature!

Still crossing my fingers for the long awaited "Pot Hole Avoidance mode" though...;)
1_4bf2b733-cbf0-4477-97cc-b004641c36d5_1600x.jpg

The feature was included with very real features in the flash of features during the video:
  • Sentry Mode
  • I'm feeling hungry
  • Remote Air Conditioning
  • Cabin Overheat Protection
  • Bioweapon defense mode
  • Ticket Avoidance Mode
  • Pin To drive
  • Tesla arcade
  • Trip Planner
  • Sketchpad
  • Valet mode
  • Drivers Profile
  • Charging On The Road
No I”m sure it’s just a reference to the April fools joke.