Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Tech Test Drive Dropped my Beta Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked my tesla yesterday as I upgraded the 2.5 computer to FSD. Got a score of 100 yesterday and this morning. Had to go to tesla this morning as they replaced the pins in charge port but had to replace my charge cable as well. The tech in garage was great and all went quickly. Problem was the tech pulled around two other Teslas in the garage, squealed my tires and then zipped into parking lot to deliver me my car minus 1 whole point! Sent them an email and told them to be more careful as many of us are on good behavior and they should be too. Thanked me for the head's up but still have the 1 point drop parting gift as part of my record.

If it's still the same day, it's a lot easier to "fix" your score than to pull it back up later. I'd suggest going out today and racking up "good miles" for whatever metric you were docked for by their drive.
I actually got a call from a tesla rep who apologized and told me the same thing so I took a long ride at 1AM with no one on the road and my score was at a 100 :)