Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Telephone number

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have searched (google) for the telephone number of Tesla showrooms near me and every showroom comes up with the same number (01628 450 660) and they don't take calls before 10am!

Is there a way of calling that guy I spoke to the other say when I had my test drive?

I have searched (google) for the telephone number of Tesla showrooms near me and every showroom comes up with the same number (01628 450 660) and they don't take calls before 10am!

Is there a way of calling that guy I spoke to the other say when I had my test drive?
I got the Manager’s business card from the Cambridge showroom when I had my test drive. If you find the guy, perhaps he’ll give you a direct line.
good luck.
Buying a Tesla is an alien experience to what we’re all used to, but in reality it’s no different to buying a TV from Amazon, just a larger sum of money!

there’s a sticky thread at the top of the uk/Ireland forum with useful numbers

Reactions: init6 and Forty_Two
In my experience lately you can't actually speak to a service centre directly, even using what appears to be their phone number. You get routed to a general customer service representative who will then speak to the SC on your behalf if necessary.

Even when the SC call you themselves their number will appear to be the same, but if you call back you'll end up talking to the "UK call centre".