Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Tequila.. minus the tequila

Durzel

Jul 17, 2019
Bath, UK
The famous Tesla Tequila is available to buy in the UK..

...albeit without any actual alcohol in it, for £130.

I'm torn between thinking it's not the worst way to spend that sort of money, on a bit of objet d'art, assuming Tesla haven't made like a million of them. At the same time it's £130 for a glass decanter.

Interestingly empty ones are going for like $300 odd on eBay USA...

Mark-R

Jan 28, 2020
Shropshire, UK
I have also ordered one. If it is anything like the US 'with tequila' bottles they will sell out fast, and will probably be selling at a premium on eBay shortly after :rolleyes:

pgkevet

Jul 1, 2019
mid wales
While folk are (gullible) prepared to pay that sort of money for a naff logo bit of glassware there's no hope of tesla spare prices/repairs becoming realistic. With no apologies for everyone I've just offended. Once travel is permitted again I suggest you all drive to Czechia and see some truly stunning lead crystal being hand cut and commission yourelves something unique and truly beautiful (for a lot less). Or some of the superb hand engraved Austrian crystalware.

KennethS

Supporting Member
May 3, 2019
UK
I lived in Prague for 10 years and my wife is Czech. We have a nice collection of Moser crystal and yet this Tesla bauble still enticed me. I’ve wasted money on sillier things.

Steely

Jul 30, 2020
England
I have a 1950's united dairies milk bottle, empty of course.
Would make a lovely conversation piece and can be used as a vase.
If anyone is interested circa £250 let me know. 😉

kriscii

Jan 19, 2021
Bucks
If it is anything like the US 'with tequila' bottles they will sell out fast, and will probably be selling at a premium on eBay shortly after
Pity you can only order 3! So that is one to keep and 2 to sell at £200 each on eBay and you are £10 up......:eek:

Drew57

Apr 4, 2020
Chester UK
Purchasers need to read the small print...

• Only top up to 100% for extended usage immediately afterwards. NEVER leave empty.
  • Idle fees apply: For every additional minute the Decanter remains full, it will incur an idle fee. If it is drunk within 5 minutes, the fee is waived. Idle fees only apply when the Decanter is at 50% capacity or more. Idle fees double when the Decanter is at 100% capacity.
  • Full Self Control not available in all circumstances.
  • Phantom Breaking could occur at any time.

Durzel

Jul 17, 2019
Bath, UK
Kinda surprised that it’s still in stock. I think if one has bought it purely as an investment or to sell on eBay or whatever then that might not work out well.

I bought one because it’s pretty cool and I bought FSD so I’m used to wasting money. :)

• Funny
Reactions: Gatsojon and Mark-R

Mark-R

Jan 28, 2020
Shropshire, UK
Kinda surprised that it’s still in stock. I think if one has bought it purely as an investment or to sell on eBay or whatever then that might not work out well.

I bought one because it’s pretty cool and I bought FSD so I’m used to wasting money. :)
They are sold out in China. Clearly not enough of us ‘gullible’ buyers in Europe ;)

Reactions: Durzel

Mark-R

Jan 28, 2020
Shropshire, UK
Even though the decanters are still available from Tesla, they are already starting to appear with a hefty markup on eBay 🤣

eBay-decanter.gif

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC