Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Tequila.. minus the tequila

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Durzel

Jul 17, 2019
Bath, UK
The famous Tesla Tequila is available to buy in the UK..

...albeit without any actual alcohol in it, for £130.

I'm torn between thinking it's not the worst way to spend that sort of money, on a bit of objet d'art, assuming Tesla haven't made like a million of them. At the same time it's £130 for a glass decanter.

Interestingly empty ones are going for like $300 odd on eBay USA...

While folk are (gullible) prepared to pay that sort of money for a naff logo bit of glassware there's no hope of tesla spare prices/repairs becoming realistic. With no apologies for everyone I've just offended. Once travel is permitted again I suggest you all drive to Czechia and see some truly stunning lead crystal being hand cut and commission yourelves something unique and truly beautiful (for a lot less). Or some of the superb hand engraved Austrian crystalware.

Purchasers need to read the small print...

• Only top up to 100% for extended usage immediately afterwards. NEVER leave empty.
  • Idle fees apply: For every additional minute the Decanter remains full, it will incur an idle fee. If it is drunk within 5 minutes, the fee is waived. Idle fees only apply when the Decanter is at 50% capacity or more. Idle fees double when the Decanter is at 100% capacity.
  • Full Self Control not available in all circumstances.
  • Phantom Breaking could occur at any time.

Even though the decanters are still available from Tesla, they are already starting to appear with a hefty markup on eBay 🤣

eBay-decanter.gif