Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Tequila (No Joke)

Danny985

Sep 24, 2015
New Orleans, la
Got mine delivered today.

Attachments

• PXL_20201130_161743902.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20201130_161743902.PORTRAIT.jpg
    467.4 KB · Views: 61

LoL Rick

Like Buttah
Apr 21, 2014
Land O Lakes, FL
Mine showed up on the doorstep this morning. No notification that it was coming and they didn't make me sign even though there is a notice on the box that says it contains alcohol and an ID check is required.

Teslaquila.jpg

Drax

Oct 24, 2017
United States
@dipper The packaging is pretty robust and the bottle well protected. If there are any bottles that arrive broken on delivery, the shipping company must’ve really screwed up.

Worst case scenario, it’s much easier to dispute a $250 bottle of booze through Amex than a $150K car or $30K solar system.

Xd85

Oct 20, 2017
Central Ohio

HooosierDaddy

Sep 21, 2020
Fort Wayne, IN
who was your delivery company? Did it have tracking info? If it's priority dispatch then I hope i'm next!
Not sure who the company is, but the driver has delivered Beer to us before. Old guy that looks like Santa driving a Toyota Prius!

The tracking number did no good, it just told me what company Speakeasy was directing it too.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC