Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Tequila

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone else get their Tequilla in the mail? My brother sent me mine a few days ago.
image000002.jpg

According to Tesla, they can't ship alcohol to Hawaii (I get wine shipments sent here all the time o_O:confused:), so you would have had to route it via a third party on the mainland. Hopefully the bottle & shotglass set will be "shippable" here since it'll be empty.

I had it shipped to my brother in Texas and he put it in a flat rate box and mailed it to me.

I'm not a fan of hard alcohol so it will probably just be a decoration for now. Maybe if there is a Tesla meet up I'll bring the bottle for people to try.

• Love
Reactions: LN1_Casey
I had it shipped to my brother in Texas and he put it in a flat rate box and mailed it to me.

I'm not a fan of hard alcohol so it will probably just be a decoration for now. Maybe if there is a Tesla meet up I'll bring the bottle for people to try.

Had mine shipped to my parents in the Bay Area. I guess I should tell them I shipped it there. lol.

Reactions: gmtom1