Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla...the band?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

dsm363

Roadster + Sig Model S
May 17, 2009
Nevada
How many people here have been asked if the Tesla jacket or shirt they were wearing refers to the band? I get that everyone once and awhile when someone sees my Tesla corporate jacket and asks "Is that Tesla the band or something else?" and I have to tell them it's actually a car. Pretty funny.

http://www.thecarconnection.com/marty-blog/1018778_tesla-the-roadster-vs-tesla-the-band
tesla-versus-tesla_100178412_s.jpg

How many people here have been asked if the Tesla jacket or shirt they were wearing refers to the band? I get that everyone once and awhile when someone sees my Tesla corporate jacket and asks "Is that Tesla the band or something else?" and I have to tell them it's actually a car. Pretty funny.

I''ve had a couple of teenagers knuckle bump with me when wearing my Tesla tee shirt. "cool band dude"

A had to look twice at the name tag of the cashier at Walmart today. The young woman's name is Tesla. Yes, Tesla. Naturally I was about as excited as I get. "Are your parents fans of the inventor?" I asked. "The Band," she said. She didn't seem thrilled about it.