TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla...the band?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dsm363, Feb 3, 2011.

1. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

How many people here have been asked if the Tesla jacket or shirt they were wearing refers to the band? I get that everyone once and awhile when someone sees my Tesla corporate jacket and asks "Is that Tesla the band or something else?" and I have to tell them it's actually a car. Pretty funny.

2. samcarney

samcarney Sam C

I''ve had a couple of teenagers knuckle bump with me when wearing my Tesla tee shirt. "cool band dude"

3. ckessel

ckessel Active Member

Given I really like both the car and the band, I'd have no problem with that.

It'd be amusing if Tesla booked Tesla to play a gig at the Model S release :)

4. Fritts

Fritts Member

A had to look twice at the name tag of the cashier at Walmart today. The young woman's name is Tesla. Yes, Tesla. Naturally I was about as excited as I get. "Are your parents fans of the inventor?" I asked. "The Band," she said. She didn't seem thrilled about it.