Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla The Magic Car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well into my fourth year of the Tesla experience I am still in awe. While I'm driving in town I feel like I am in a magic car. Invariably whenever I leave a stoplight it almost feels that I am being teleported forward compared to all the cars in my that were once beside me and now distantly in my rear view mirror. And that is with only 1/3 throttle or so! All without a peep, magic I tell you, pure magic!

It is also magical that my car runs on sunlight! I typically charge during the day so I can actually "see" the sunlight captured by my solar panels going directly into the battery. This has been going on for over three years, day after day driving on sunlight! No need for gas since basically I have the equivalent of oil exploration, a drilling rig, refinery, pipeline, storage tank, oil tanker and a gas station in my backyard only better!

Magic I tell you, pure magic!

Yes, I neglected all those wonderful updates over the years. One of my favorite a while back was the easy exit update.

Also, autopilot on 2019.32.11.1 d39e85a is also pretty magical. In medium traffic on the interstate the autopilot is impeccable. Even on 45 mile-per-hour winding two lane roads autopilot quite good, not perfect on the sharp turns but very impressive. Nothing yet out there like it!

Reactions: SO16