Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Theater blank screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently noticed when I switch to Tesla Theater I am presented with a blank screen. I have tried the scroll wheel reboot but same results. I am on Firmware version 2021.4.18.3.

Anyone else with this same problem?

PXL_20210723_211602762.MP.jpg

Reactions: croman and smf72
Nothing is working in my Plaid.....no TuneIn no Theater and no Spotify. Getting old on a new car.
I was messing around with the media this morning seeing what worked and out of nowhere it started working. I didn’t reboot and there was no software update. I can’t explain it.

I originally thought it was just the single core Intel Atom being a piece of garbage but if it’s happening on your Plaid, it seems like it’s a service issue. I have a 2018 P3D and it has Premium connectivity, perhaps the servers are confused about who has what kind of connectivity. What you’re describing seems like the features you would expect from that are missing. Does the cat say you have Premium connectivity in the Abkut section?

I was messing around with the media this morning seeing what worked and out of nowhere it started working. I didn’t reboot and there was no software update. I can’t explain it.

I originally thought it was just the single core Intel Atom being a piece of garbage but if it’s happening on your Plaid, it seems like it’s a service issue. I have a 2018 P3D and it has Premium connectivity, perhaps the servers are confused about who has what kind of connectivity. What you’re describing seems like the features you would expect from that are missing. Does the cat say you have Premium connectivity in the Abkut section?
Yes I have checked and have premium connectivity. Brand new car. Not sure what it could be ?

Same issue, 2020 M3LR and premium connectivity. Also rebooted with no change and connected to my mobile with hotspot and same issue. Only theater doesn’t work, Spotify is fine.
Side note, abettertheater.com will no longer go into fullscreen.