Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Theater blank screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same problem here MY LR on 2021.4.18.2. Not the best result as I try to demo all the car's features to someone that is interested in Tesla.

Attachments

• IMG_0149.jpeg
    IMG_0149.jpeg
    486.8 KB · Views: 185
ok so here is the cause of the problem, when tesla added the Swedish language pack it has 3 extra letters that cause this bug to appear. Now to fix the bug just go to the "about your tesla screen" on your MCU screen and rename your car " Rabbit of Caerbannog" (no "" marks) you will now get the Monty Python easter egg and the theater will now work just fine . You can go back and change the name back to your old name once you see that youtube, netflicks, etc are back

ok so here is the cause of the problem, when tesla added the Swedish language pack it has 3 extra letters that cause this bug to appear. Now to fix the bug just go to the "about your tesla screen" on your MCU screen and rename your car " Rabbit of Caerbannog" (no "" marks) you will now get the Monty Python easter egg and the theater will now work just fine . You can go back and change the name back to your old name once you see that youtube, netflicks, etc are back

Unbelievable that actually worked !!!! How the heck did you find that ?

Hello,

I had a technician call me and tell me to do the following;

Go to your display and change the language - doesn't matter what you choose - and then it will reset and then I changed it back to English and once it reset again, my theater screen was then working. Give it a try!

That fixed it thanks

I recently noticed when I switch to Tesla Theater I am presented with a blank screen. I have tried the scroll wheel reboot but same results. I am on Firmware version 2021.4.18.3.

Anyone else with this same problem?

View attachment 687477
Had the same issue. Go to “Display” and change the language to anything different. It will reset. Then fret the reset - change it back. Theatre will be back again.

Reactions: smf72