TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla tire repair kit included in Maryland and Rhode Island?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by andrewket, Mar 24, 2013.

1. andrewket

andrewket 2014 S P85DL, 2016 X P90DL (soon 100)

I'm reading the MS manual, and I just noticed that on page 18 of the maintenance booklet, that it says the Tesla tire repair kit is included in Maryland and Rhode Island. I'm in VA, and I've already purchased the kit, so it doesn't matter to me. But I'm curious - for those of you in MD and RI, did you get your kits?

2. swegman

swegman Member

yes I did

3. tegibso

tegibso Member

I live in VA and picked up at Rockville. I didn't get a kit.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

4. loganss

loganss Spaceman

I didn't get one and I live in MD. Looks like I'll be calling the Rockville SC tomorrow and asking about this.

5. loganss

loganss Spaceman

I called and one of the representatives said that technically all MD cars are sold from CA but he wasn't clear whether or not at a later date MD owners would get tire repair kits. The kits are on back order anyway.

6. Elshout

Elshout Member

We Californians are being discriminated against! At the very least TMC's Owner's Manual should indicate that some cars have no spare, no tire repair kit which could be a significant problem for the unaware.