Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla tire swap for damaged tire

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Only had the MY 2 months and I picked up a screw on the inside shoulder of a rear tire. Took it to my local tire shop and they tried to plug it but could not feel any steel belts with the needle so I knew the tire had to be replaced. Booked a service appointment with the Tesla app and they scheduled one 2 weeks out. I wasn't too worried as the tire was holding pressure and I am not driving much these days. Tesla Oakville called me last Friday and said they could do a tire swap the next day, which surprised me as the service department is closed on weekends. Evidently, they swapped the tires in between deliveries of new cars. Cost was $410CA +tax (including balancing). Have to say I have been impressed with Tesla Oakville's service.

Only had the MY 2 months and I picked up a screw on the inside shoulder of a rear tire. Took it to my local tire shop and they tried to plug it but could not feel any steel belts with the needle so I knew the tire had to be replaced. Booked a service appointment with the Tesla app and they scheduled one 2 weeks out. I wasn't too worried as the tire was holding pressure and I am not driving much these days. Tesla Oakville called me last Friday and said they could do a tire swap the next day, which surprised me as the service department is closed on weekends. Evidently, they swapped the tires in between deliveries of new cars. Cost was $410CA +tax (including balancing). Have to say I have been impressed with Tesla Oakville's service.

wow..thats an expensive tire