Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla to make Tomorrowland electric in new partnership with Disney, sources say

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

gavine

Petrol Head turned EV Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
This is great. We've been going to Disney every year for the past 20 years and I have always wondered why they don't convert those cars to electric. Most of Tomorrowland smells like Briggs and Stratton pollution. I hope this deal happens soon.

Tesla to make Tomorrowland electric in new partnership with Disney, sources say - Electrek

While they are at it, and speaking of pollution, they should convert the parking lot tram cars to electric as well. Use Model X P100D's to pull the trams. The Diesel exhaust from those trams is terrible and they are extremely loud.

I am so excited for this. We love WDW (and DLR, DLP, DCL, etc), and I have been saying for awhile that TL Speedway, Test Track (or any part of EPCOT) should be Tesla themed. Great way to spread the message to Gen Z and beyond.

@gavine I'm sure you know, but there are L2 chargers on site, and now two SC locations just outside the property.

[USER=23530 said:
@gavine[/USER] I'm sure you know, but there are L2 chargers on site, and now two SC locations just outside the property.

Very aware. Disney should also cover all of their parking lots with solar canopies. It would keep the parking attendant employees in the shade and generate a lot of electricity. They can use some of it to charge-up the new electric tram cars :cool:

Reactions: Snow Drift
I love these ideas. Disneyland would soon cost $200+ if implemented. You know Disney is known to pay partners and vendors very late? So their partners and vendors always jack up prices to sell to Disney. And guess who ends up paying for everything?