Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla took off NOA ability of my car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I'm new here and probably will mess up with some terminology sorry about that in advance.

I bought used 2016 (November) MX p100d, 3 weeks ago from a third-party dealership and on my way back home I was able to use Navigate on Autopilot.

The next day I've realized the previous owner did not reset setting and the car was navigate me to his home after I was doing voice command "navigate to home". I did a factory reset for all settings.

My Tesla account says my car is having Enhanced Autopilot.

The next day after I did factory reset I found that NoA is no longer available for me. At the same time, the car is changing lane while I drive on autopilot, doing self-parking, my car has a "summon" option and sentry mode as well.

The same day I found out that Tesla is offering me to buy an FSD package for $4000 from my cell phone app which has NoA in the list of features it will bring to my car.

So as I said before my car was manufactured back in November 2016 and having 1st gen of MSU and 2nd gen of AP HW.

My question is, is NoA a part of FSD package or EAP package and Tesla simply took away NoA ability from my car with no notifications?

Thank you in advance.

Hi all,

I'm new here and probably will mess up with some terminology sorry about that in advance.

I bought used 2016 (November) MX p100d, 3 weeks ago from a third-party dealership and on my way back home I was able to use Navigate on Autopilot.

The next day I've realized the previous owner did not reset setting and the car was navigate me to his home after I was doing voice command "navigate to home". I did a factory reset for all settings.

My Tesla account says my car is having Enhanced Autopilot.

The next day after I did factory reset I found that NoA is no longer available for me. At the same time, the car is changing lane while I drive on autopilot, doing self-parking, my car has a "summon" option and sentry mode as well.

The same day I found out that Tesla is offering me to buy an FSD package for $4000 from my cell phone app which has NoA in the list of features it will bring to my car.

So as I said before my car was manufactured back in November 2016 and having 1st gen of MSU and 2nd gen of AP HW.

My question is, is NoA a part of FSD package or EAP package and Tesla simply took away NoA ability from my car with no notifications?

Thank you in advance.

Navigate on Autopilot is part of EAP... If you're being offered the FSD upgrade for only $4k, then your vehicle is more than likely still provisioned for EAP. It may come back in a few hours or days... Or you may have to go another factory reset.

I don't have that option in settings

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    399.7 KB · Views: 91